• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Over it. This mercenary can go jump for all I care. Piss off and let's get a kid who wants to play in the famous maroon and white. I want to follow my team full of players who'll bleed for this club. Not a bunch of upstart, publicity hogging, mercenaries.

Like Hasson,Blair and Williame (they bleed for the jumper)? Wait 2 next year when we are legless with who knows who playing half I can't wait for someone 2 come on and say I love this reserve grader playing first grade because he bleeds for the jumper.

If he stays, fine, but he's going to take up a massive slice out of our salary cap, the Titans, like the Slime will find out how difficult it will be to manage the cap with one player earning so much.

That's why we stole ur premiership halfback that u groomed and developed into a test player. To help get us to 10 fans
guessing the above board non dodgy car dealer has organised that house for evans all above board. Guessing he does not need a car on goldy.

No matter whether he stays or goes he's made himself look like an A-grade prat. If he thinks he's going to get a media gig he should forget about it. He's become an egotistical little prick.

I hope he goes, our club doesn't need pricks like him. **** off!

Even if he stays I won't be happy to cheer him on. He loves the spotlight and is squeezing every moment he can to get his head on tv.

He also said something like Manly were lucky to get someone as talented as Nate Myles...like players are doing the club a favour by gracing us with their presence....what about how lucky players are to get the opportunity to play for our club.
There does seem to be very little respect from Daly towards Manly..

It's a professional era. The guy wants money. So does every other player. The club is in a difficult situation - he's a huge asset but he also comes with a hefty price tag. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Time will tell.

Contrary to peoples attitude here, DCE actually inspired me tonight.

Inspired me to turn over to channel 504, and watch The Swans battle past the The Hawks.

What a game. Nice to watch a team of players who buy into a "we are bloods" brotherhood for each other.

So different to this sell sword DCE. At least i never waivered from thinking he was pissing off. I HOPED he would stay, but who wants a player that puts himself above his team and team mates?

He's won 3 games all season, lost all 9's three games, lost the trials, lost all his last finals, lost a heap before that, and he sits there with a Richie Rich grin sounding like a tosser

The damage he's done to his brand is irreparable.

Last night he told channel 7 that we have matched the Titans offer yet tonight these are his quotes
“At the time of my decision there were only two clubs I was looking at, and unfortunately Manly wasn’t one of them at the time,” Cherry-Evans said. These were his words on 7

“They made it quite clear they were quite happy to make that offer and for me to make a call on that,’’ Cherry Evans told Channel 7.

“As I said if anything changes I’ll be certain to let everyone know ... obviously Round 13 is coming up pretty soon so I’m sure it will be put to bed pretty soon.”

These are his words the next day on Fox

“I guess it would be a curious situation to see what does eventuate if (Manly) do offer something.”

Make up your mind Chez have we matched the offer or have we not made an offer?

Last edited:
Yep, the only 3 matches we have won was when he was man of match in all 3. He is our best player and is going next year and we are coming second last.

Yes, but he is SUPPOSED to be our best (or very close) player like every other half in the game.

Are you defending his form, or the fact he signed elsewhere?

If he IS our best player as you say, maybe he needs more man of the match performances like Thurston has? Consistency. Hell, he'll be earning more than Thurston next season. Thought of that?

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10