• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Ryan

Journey Man
I am certain DCE is leaving.

Happy for you to dredge up this nondescript post after it becomes public.

I'm with you mate (and always was), and am excited at the prospect of having players here who WANT top be here, so we can go back to talking about week to week footy. Like I say, I think this team is top 4:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Tom Trbojevic
03. Steve Matai
04. Peta Hiku
05. Clinton Gutherson
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Todd Carney
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Matt Ballin
10. Nate Myles
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Brenton Lawrence
15. Jake Trbojevic
16. Luke Burgess
17. Blake Leary

Trent Barrett (Coach)

We'd also have a heap of cap space left over. Cut a heap loose as well.

IpwichTitans

Titans First Grader
I didn't come here to get slaughtered and called a drone for simply stating an opinion (which in no way was degrading to Manly as a club). I'm over this as much as you guys are. I didn't think it was illegal to discuss topics on another teams forum! I honestly don't care if DCE stays or goes, just please don't roast me every time I offer some input.......

I just wanna talk footy. I DO like Manly........

Ralphie

Bencher
Premium Member
I didn't come here to get slaughtered and called a drone for simply stating an opinion (which in no way was degrading to Manly as a club). I'm over this as much as you guys are. I didn't think it was illegal to discuss topics on another teams forum! I honestly don't care if DCE stays or goes, just please don't roast me every time I offer some input.......

No other teams fans like Manly, so please forgive me if I struggle to believe you.

Ryan

Journey Man

It's all good mate. Say what you like. I think it's great that a local junior in Elgey is staying where he plied his trade. Don't bother with the abusive posts.

I also hope DCE plays for you guys. Would be a good 6/7 (I DO worry about their defense though).

mjb136

MWSE fanatic
Premium Member
guys your tomato sauces are corre

prediction: as soon as round 13 comes around and a decision is made, we will never hear from you again.

So your " I just wanna talk footy' comment will be taken with a grain of salt by most.

IpwichTitans

Titans First Grader
It's all good mate. Say what you like. I think it's great that a local junior in Elgey is staying where he plied his trade. Don't bother with the abusive posts.

I also hope DCE plays for you guys. Would be a good 6/7 (I DO worry about their defense though).

I don't watch DCE's defence too closely but LG shows real commitment in D and puts his body on the line each game. They would work well together.

Ben

Bencher
I think DCEs defence is pretty solid for a half. Came off the bench and played back row for QLD.
But Elgey on the other hand I can agree with. But still young and developing size.
This won't be an issue anyway as they will never be playing at the same club.

Ryan

Journey Man
I don't watch DCE's defence too closely but LG shows real commitment in D and puts his body on the line each game. They would work well together.

The key is that both would need to be behind a forward pack that goes forward. DCE has shown that he can be well and truly shutdown behind a flat forward pack. Elgey is often made a speed bump by opposition forwards.

Losing Myles and Bird, along with maybe others doesn't bode well for your go forward.

You also need to get your backyard straight. No more dodgy Scott Prince rennovation type cheating of the salary cap). No more cocaine dealing. No more dodgy CEO's fudging the numbers. No more having a go at playing managers having too much power with the players they manage.

The Titans are on a shoe string at the moment. No crowds, no atmosphere, losing their captain. It all hinges on DCE. But here's the thing. DCE has had guys like Brett Stewart, Steve Matai, Jamie Lyon, Jamie Buhrer, Glenn Stewart, David Williams, Peta Hiku & Kieran Foran all helping him in the backline / or ball playing in Stewart/Buhrer (and all Internationals or state reps at some stage).

Your backline is, well - maybe under rated, or growing (whatever you want to call it, in my mind, it's pretty crap in comparison).

So, with a much worse backline, unheralded forwards, a new potential captain, I think DCE (and your club is in a whole world of potential trouble). I think they'll be a good 6/7, don't get me wrong - but I think you'll be the last 10 years Canberra Raiders of the NRL (always 9th - 16th) with what you have.

Ryan

Journey Man
So who 2 believe DCE's mum or the mole and Johns lol no backflip what a surprise 2 some.

In my view, he's doing this delay crap so we miss out on options. Club needs to pull the pin, and move forward (in fact, I'm saying he's making our club look inexperienced, lost and a basket case). The team I listed above would be beast. Basically, **** DCE - excuse the french.

He was never staying, and never will - simple as that - and people are hanging off his every word. He's a dope.

Mavin

Bencher
In my view, he's doing this delay crap so we miss out on options. Club needs to pull the pin, and move forward (in fact, I'm saying he's making our club look inexperienced, lost and a basket case). The team I listed above would be beast. Basically, **** DCE - excuse the french.

He was never staying, and never will - simple as that - and people are hanging off his every word. He's a dope.

I agree he was never staying and the club once again looks foolish and has been played.

IpwichTitans

Titans First Grader
To be honest, Titans fans couldn't care less about Myles. He plays 3 good games a year and they're for QLD. I believe that Birdy is staying and if Daly does come that will do wonders for our recruitment. I think our backline is solid (Very quick, Skillful and good finishers). Defence is a concern but can be fixed. This may be biased but as a Titans fan I'm happy about where we "potentially" sit for next season. However there has been a lot of hope place on DCE, and I'm afraid if he does backflip we will struggle for years to come.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13