• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
In my view, he's doing this delay crap so we miss out on options. Club needs to pull the pin, and move forward (in fact, I'm saying he's making our club look inexperienced, lost and a basket case). The team I listed above would be beast. Basically, **** DCE - excuse the french.

He was never staying, and never will - simple as that - and people are hanging off his every word. He's a dope.
No, no way. That truly is a dog act and would impact his image way more than a backflip

To be honest, Titans fans couldn't care less about Myles. He plays 3 good games a year and they're for QLD. I believe that Birdy is staying and if Daly does come that will do wonders for our recruitment. I think our backline is solid (Very quick, Skillful and good finishers). Defence is a concern but can be fixed. This may be biased but as a Titans fan I'm happy about where we "potentially" sit for next season. However there has been a lot of hope place on DCE, and I'm afraid if he does backflip we will struggle for years to come.

Well, from my standpoint, I hope he doesn't backflip (I did at one point) for both our clubs sakes. I'd like him to play for The Titans. I think he'll regret it, but he made the decision (like Watmough & others), but that's life.

DCE come win / lose will make it all about him, and I expect him on the losing side given your roster quality.

Put it this way. If we had the team I listed above going into next year, and we were heading up to The Gold Coast, I'd be pretty confident we'd beat you guys, and beat you well.

Rumour is Bird wants out. So too Taylor.

In my view, he's doing this delay crap so we miss out on options. Club needs to pull the pin, and move forward (in fact, I'm saying he's making our club look inexperienced, lost and a basket case). The team I listed above would be beast. Basically, **** DCE - excuse the french.

He was never staying, and never will - simple as that - and people are hanging off his every word. He's a dope.
An egocentric dope at that. I said in a few other threads, he will milk this for all he can right up to the very last minute so he can soak up being the centre of attention through the whole process.

So who 2 believe DCE's mum or the mole and Johns lol no backflip what a surprise 2 some.
If DCE's mum says he isn't backflipping then why doesn't Cherry Evans just come out and say that he is definately going to the titans and won't be changing his mind instead of saying that manly have two more weeks to change his mind.

He looks more of a pratt every day this saga goes on. The ways things are going cheery evans will go to the titans and we will be stuck with a backflipping Foran. FMD

What I just don't get is how everyone can clearly see the way he has conducted himself during this whole process and still they want such a destabilising force as our playmaker. Really? I think if he goes we will dodge a great many bullets. We've already got Z ffs.

Taylor can go (Management are trying to offload him) , but Bird has another year on his contract and intends to see it out. Again this may just be some bias but I think we are building nicely.

What I just don't get is how everyone can clearly see the way he has conducted himself during this whole process and still they want such a destabilising force as our playmaker. Really? I think if he goes we will dodge a great many bullets. We've already got Z ffs.
It worries me that IF he stays, in a few years time we will be going through this all over again. The whole circus, the whole godamned sh*tfight allllll ovvvvvver..

It worries me that IF he stays, in a few years time we will be going through this all over again. The whole circus, the whole godamned sh*tfight allllll ovvvvvver..
Not a doubt in the world that it will happen again, only this time it will happen to the Titans.

If DCE's mum says he isn't backflipping then why doesn't Cherry Evans just come out and say that he is definately going to the titans and won't be changing his mind instead of saying that manly have two more weeks to change his mind.

He looks more of a pratt every day this saga goes on. The ways things are going cheery evans will go to the titans and we will be stuck with a backflipping Foran. FMD

Maybe he loves the attention? he comes across as that 2 me. I like the fact his mum put Johns in his place because he makes himself out if he knows what's going on and all he doe's is repeat what's on forums or twitter.

What disappoints me is we as a club could end this now (take it out of DCE's hands) and say we have done our best but in our mind paying 1.4 million 2 a half is not something we want 2 do.

So who 2 believe DCE's mum or the mole and Johns lol no backflip what a surprise 2 some.
I have to say though, DCE and his mum are not saying the same things - she is adamant he is going, and he made it quite clear that whilst nothing has currently changed, that there are still two weeks left where things could change. The tone and definitiveness of what they are both saying is very different IMO.

She seems offended by the prospect of a backflip; whilst Cherry doesn't come across that way whatsoever - funny times ahead.

If we give him the 4 year deal with the player option after 2, our front office should resign. Give him a 4 year deal by all means at whatever the money is I can handle it, but if you let him do this again in 2 years time - nup, you deserve to go.

I have to say though, DCE and his mum are not saying the same things - she is adamant he is going, and he made it quite clear that whilst nothing has currently changed, that there are still two weeks left where things could change. The tone and definitiveness of what they are both saying is very different IMO.

She seems offended by the prospect of a backflip; whilst Cherry doesn't come across that way whatsoever - funny times ahead.

I agree with that

Where were they at the start of the year when the NRL had to take control of your club?

My concern is that they have a track record of undermining and cheating the salary cap (Scott Prince rennovations) so despite the cap, they'll just cheat to make things work. It's how they roll.

Also, I can't believe how the NRL swept a cocaine racquet under the rug up there. Says a lot about them really.

I haven't said anything bad about your club! Why attack mine? I know that we all have opinions But I'm not the Titans, just a fan of theirs that loves NRL. Ease up on me. ;)

My concern is that they have a track record of undermining and cheating the salary cap (Scott Prince rennovations) so despite the cap, they'll just cheat to make things work. It's how they roll.

Also, I can't believe how the NRL swept a cocaine racquet under the rug up there. Says a lot about them really.

That's still before the courts

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10