• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

lurker

Beaver lover
Imagine how good Kosef would have been if he had good knees? I actually think you're underestimating his talent a bit there @Ryan , he was a very skillful player just injured all too often :(

I think DCE will stay. And whilst he's a damn good player and one of my favorites, in my opinion he's irreparably damaged his reputation and "brand" with this contract malarkey. He had the chance to become a great (and he still will be a great) but as far as I'm concerned, these shenanigans will always be remembered and every time his contract renewal is looming we (or the Tits) will have this same bullsh*t to look forward to. Yaaaay :(

I also feel that the words "malarkey" and "shenanigans" are under utilized on Silvertails, and will endeavor to slip them both into more posts ;)
That's malarkey! I definitely use the word shenanigans enough.

Mavin

Bencher
Lussick factor increases possibility DCE backflip - NRL Lurker

THE Darcy Lussick contract saga is the best indication yet that Daly Cherry-Evans is set to backflip on his rich deal with the Titans.

A month ago, Eels prop Lussick was close to signing with the Titans - on the recommendation of DCE.

But now Lussick, a boyhood friend and long-time team-mate of DCE, is Manly bound.

That, on top of another great mate of Cherry-Evans, Nate Myles, signing with Manly, shows that the backflip before the round 13 cut-off is definitely on.

Sea Eagles sources believe their chances of keeping the No.7 are now better than 50-50.

Love how all these guy's are manly bound yet only Myles has signed a contract.

MightyEagles

Reserve Grader
[QUOIE="Top End Eagle, post: 690579, member: 3985"]Ryan Carney is a goose. And he is busted. Why do you rate him so highly? I think if DCE goes any up and comer will be better than Carney value wise and time on the park wise.[/QUOTE]
Who Is Ryan Carney? Well have him if he can play half

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
[QUOIE="Top End Eagle, post: 690579, member: 3985"]Ryan Carney is a goose. And he is busted. Why do you rate him so highly? I think if DCE goes any up and comer will be better than Carney value wise and time on the park wise.
Who Is Ryan Carney? Well have him if he can play half

"Ryan Carney", its just the new naming convention for a YART.

1 Ryan Stewart
2 Ryan Taufua
3 Ryan Matai

;)

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Lyon / Carney / Whole lot of cap space.

DCE isnt staying in my opinion, and im glad for it. The way he has made Manly management look, plus the angst and disdain he has for fans amazes me.

Give me a pro Manly player over a destabolising good player in a heartbeat.

Nik Kosef wasnt the most talented kid in the world, but his passion, work ethic, commitment and professionalism was magnetic.

Nik Kosef was one of the most gifted and naturally talented backrowers to ever pull on a Manly jersey.

The Who

Journey Man
I don't know how Nik Kosef has hijacked this most illustrious thread, but getting back on track:
DCE will be right to play Origin II. Great news, eh? He probably won;t be right to play for Manly but Origin is all we care about. Right?

Another day on the Barcoo River in central west QLD, Red Claw traps in, sick of fishing for a bit so an easy day!!

Now who is this Chez you all talk about???
Hey have you caught anything Mark? If you ever decide to bring your rig into Arnhem land look me up you can pull a caravan into Nhulunbuy now. It's a great place and I can show you a few spots and put you on to some good fish.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
I don't know how Nik Kosef has hijacked this most illustrious thread, but getting back on track:
DCE will be right to play Origin II. Great news, eh? He probably won;t be right to play for Manly but Origin is all we care about. Right?
Apparently Nik Kosef's knees are best friends with DCE. Manly are trying to sign them so DCE will backflip on the Titans deal.

• 😆
Reactions: Dan

Vyssini

Reserve Grader
A tweet from Reading The Play this afternoon after being asked why all has gone quiet on DCE.

@ReadingThePlay: @GOC_73 @BigOtrivia he's got till Round 13, that's a week away, watch this space major few days for Manly coming up....coach to get sacked, DCE backflip announcement, all happening....
So this proves conclusively that somebody has read all of this thread...

KOMORI

Born and bred an Eagle
Apparently Nik Kosef's knees are best friends with DCE. Manly are trying to sign them so DCE will backflip on the Titans deal.
The deal is that if Daly hurts his knees, Nik gets the operation and does all the rehab work while Daly rests in his Gold Coast holiday home. #strongertogether

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
13 10 3 80 22
13 9 4 110 20
12 7 5 64 18
12 7 5 -37 18
13 7 6 133 16
13 7 6 81 16
13 7 6 47 16
13 7 6 -34 16
13 6 6 27 15
13 6 6 26 15