• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Sadly enough who knows what actually happened? I've heard a lot of stories about split player groups, Tooves being disliked, factions within factions, contracts being offered, then pulled, then re-offered and an infinite amount of other stories that have been leaked to Weirdler and co then splashed all over the media.

Daly has come across as a slightly smug little prick who gives exactly *zero* f*cks for the fans, and unfortunately was painted as the bad guy with regards to the Gifty debacle. I think Foran should have shouldered equal blame but someone who apparently will remain both fat and Greek seemed to steer the blame Daly's way instead.

With regards to Foran, whilst I think his contractual negotiations made a negative impact on Daly's (that and certain factions seemed to favour him?) at least he's just said "I'm going, that's that". Daly's continued media circus is making Manly look amateurish and in my opinion making him look like a self entitled pray.
I have to disagree with the point about Daly giving 'zero' for the fans. I have always found him to be available and accommodating to fans. That has been my experience anyway.

Another day on the Barcoo River in central west QLD, Red Claw traps in, sick of fishing for a bit so an easy day!!

Now who is this Chez you all talk about???
I recall the term "barcoo rot" from a Henry Lawson story. Can't remember the context, maybe it was a bloke's nickname. I'll find out. Yep he's a bushy character. (Edited)

Last edited:
...I don't ever remember Barrett playing for Manly. So he can't be the coach. If he is installed, he will spontaneously combust.

I'm not sure just heard as breaking news on radio , did the tv comments shed any further light?
Hubby, who kept listening, said it was comments based on channel 7 coverage
Massoud is just speculating
There is nothing official, as no one at Manly is willing to have the blood of killing off 2v on their hands :mad:

So here we are as Members, half way through a Season and the same 3 issues of our halves and Coach is still media fodder :banghead:

Massoud is just speculating
There is nothing official, as no one at Manly is willing to have the blood of killing off 2v on their hands :mad:

So here we are as Members, half way through a Season and the same 3 issues of our halves and Coach is still media fodder :banghead:

I suggest they don't want the spoon and the way we are going and the teams Toovey is picking it's time 2 go.

I suggest they don't want the spoon and the way we are going and the teams Toovey is picking it's time 2 go.
Maybe Tooves has seen the writing on the wall and the parting will be "amicable". If he was going to get the punt they'd just do it and have an interim coach. They wouldn't bring the next guy in first unless there was going to be a transition of sorts.

Well good news if true. Darcy will need to pull his head in and remember he's playing for Manly and not the Squeels. I guess if it helps with DCE re-signing it's a good thing, and we can do with some forward mongrel. Bit concerning the way we seem to be pandering to DCE now. He better backflip!!
Darcy has zero to do with Chez - media just continuing with their tarnishing him as having no friends at Manly currently,

Bozo made up a hit list for recruitment/retention and for some reason Darcy was on it.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10