• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
From Weidler:
"
DCE Foxy move?

The round-13 rule gives players until two days after the conclusion of the round to make their call. Given Daly Cherry-Evans' deal with Fox Sports and his respect for Peter Sterling, it would stun this column if they were not pushing for an announcement from DCE on the Sterlo program."

An announcement he's staying or going? Hmmm. I think this says .... nothing?

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar
From Weidler:
"
DCE Foxy move?

The round-13 rule gives players until two days after the conclusion of the round to make their call. Given Daly Cherry-Evans' deal with Fox Sports and his respect for Peter Sterling, it would stun this column if they were not pushing for an announcement from DCE on the Sterlo program."

An announcement he's staying or going? Hmmm. I think this says .... nothing?
More vacuous 'reporting' from Weidler, pity no one wants to talk to him, he's got to keep making things up....and I doubt he could be any more stunned without being comatose.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Well we clearly saw last night that Chez's long kicking game will be sorely missed @:cool:

Also that Foran has regressed in his ability to read the field to position his runners :confused:

Ryan

Journey Man
Could This be the last 7days of the cherrygraph?

It will be really exciting to move on to discuss various options though.
06. Lyon
07. Carney

I still say that. We'd have heaps of cap space too.

01. Brett Stewart
02. Tom Trbojevic
03. Steve Matai
04. Peta Hiku
05. Clinton Gutherson
06. Jame Lyon
07. Todd Carney

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
FFS is this still going on???

Three ring circus comes to mind!

Let's face it there's nothing to announce because it's already been announced, he's a Titan in 2016, that was announced ages ago.

We currently have neither a half or a 5/8 for 2016, other than a few internal options .

Other than that we have signed Nate Myles.

Everything else is absolute conjecture.

D

Deleted member 24974

Interesting week a head of us.
Will DCE backflip this week?
Will Toovey be the coach by the end of this week?
Will Lussick be signed by the end of the week?
Can Manly beat Brisbane, the form team of the competition and move off the bottom of the table?

CorkQld

Reserve Grader
Omg. It's been over 24 hours since the last post on the Daly Cherrygraph.
Stop getting on with your lives.
What the heck is wrong with you people?
:D
Yeh come on guys I just finished work and nothing for nearly 6 1/2 hours. Surely someone's brother's best mates next door neighbour's cousin's Boss's daughter-in-laws friend at work's mechanic knows someone who heard someone else say something about Manly and DCE. Surely

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Yeh come on guys I just finished work and nothing for nearly 6 1/2 hours. Surely someone's brother's best mates next door neighbour's cousin's Boss's daughter-in-laws friend at work's mechanic knows someone who heard someone else say something about Manly and DCE. Surely

Ok.....I'm kinda a big deal over here and regularly chat with Foz's dad. He reliably tells me that both he and dce are considering staying. foz isn't happy with the parra implosions off the field and also is a bit aggrieved that watmough is instantly being groomed as the next leader when indications were from parra that that was going to be foz's title.

Dce, whislt not unhappy with the titans is more than happy to stay if myles and lussick come along and foz staying is 'a bonus for both of them.'

- there ya go.

CorkQld

Reserve Grader
Ok.....I'm kinda a big deal over here and regularly chat with Foz's dad. He reliably tells me that both he and dce are considering staying. foz isn't happy with the parra implosions off the field and also is a bit aggrieved that watmough is instantly being groomed as the next leader when indications were from parra that that was going to be foz's title.

Dce, whislt not unhappy with the titans is more than happy to stay if myles and lussick come along and foz staying is 'a bonus for both of them.'

- there ya go.
Thank you for that, now I can drift off into dreamland still full of hope and wake with anticipation of a positive decision for the Sea Eagles

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12
11 5 6 -88 12