• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
11406938_942558432456180_3084359773991420782_n.jpg

Be really interesting to see how to boys play on friday. Big game against the donkeys.

I wont be surprised if they Boo chez. But a DCE masterclass should put them in their place.

Hoping I'm not gonna wake up tomorrow with a hang over and a strong dose of buyers remorse. Glad that we've made the purchase, just wonder about the implications of spending 22% of our cap on one player. But hey, don't worry about me. Party on, I'll just stand over in the corner, happy but mildly concerned.

Hoping I'm not gonna wake up tomorrow with a hang over and a strong dose of buyers remorse. Glad that we've made the purchase, just wonder about the implications of spending 22% of our cap on one player. But hey, don't worry about me. Party on, I'll just stand over in the corner, happy but mildly concerned.

Some of the figures being thrown around will be in TPAs. I doubt it's as high as 22% of the cap.

I've just caught up on all the news and videos.
The general Nrl public just can't cope with good news for Manly.
We need to protect Cherry with good forwards to lay the platform for him to weave his magic.
Thank you Bob Fulton for DCE.
I think it's hilarious that the rule is going to be changed because Manly got their man.@:D
I'm a Manly Sea Eagle for life too Daly.
Go Manly!

Sorry, but I strongly doubt he's taking up 22% of the cap. TPA's and all that.

It was well documented there were talks with Fox and I'm also sure Bozo weaved dome of his magic.

Probably closer to $1 million mark out of the cap.

I'm really pleased he's staying because I think Manly should have made him the priority from the start. He is the one of the two (Foran) who ignites the play. And I suspect he will become the linchpin of Manly's future backline group and especially great for Tom T and Gutherson, who I suspect will be big names in future. Great that Fulton got in there and cleared up the mess (apparently) because things were looking pretty dim before his arrival back. Hope they keep him on.

Did he really backflip. He previously made a decision based on an initial offer from us. To backflip would have been to change his mind even though the offer remained the same. What happened was that he was presented with a different offer from Manly. The NRL rules allow for that. Don't see how you can call that a backflip since he was responding to a completely different offer.

He needs to hang tough. The collective memory of the Australian media and public is usually no more than a few weeks. A grade cretins like bird and ferguson can glass their girlfriends and sexually harass women and still subsequently get picked for Australia or get a free ride from the Australian media. In comparison to that, does anyone think anyone will give a flying f.ck in a years time about DCE's actions.

The QLD media will hold a grudge for a while but they're cretins so who cares.

The Titans fans will be the ones who find it hardest to let go of, but both of them will probably get distracted by cocaine before too long.

One post on their forum that I found funny was along the lines of "DCE has ruined the NRL for me", all I could think was "you're a Titan's fan so that happened a long time ago".

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10