• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Lowest of low acts. How the hell can that go to press? I know sticks and stones and all that but wow. Hmmm I think I have to stalk and torment a certain reporter... Gotta stick up for my teammates. #bleedmanly
Yep if i were DCE i would play for NSW with the sole aim to tear the idiots a new asshole each year for as long as he plays. Imagine how tasty those QLD fans tears would be lol

Made the news here in Norway, bloody hell!

Screen Shot 2015-06-04 at 3.04.05 PM.png

so I hacked around and finally got to watch Tooves on NRL 360. That was brilliant.

Paul Kent clearly just wants to be pissed off but can't put his finger on why, whatever, Ikin was awesome so was, everyone else just Kent bleating for the sake of bleating

so I hacked around and finally got to watch Tooves on NRL 360. That was brilliant.

Paul Kent clearly just wants to be pissed off but can't put his finger on why, whatever, Ikin was awesome so was, everyone else just Kent bleating for the sake of bleating

any links mate or oz VPN required?? gagging to watch it too

any links mate or oz VPN required?? gagging to watch it too
I created a VPN on Silvertails as it is hosted in Australia so that i could log in and view the videos. Unfortunately I have now destroyed the VPN as I do not want it running on the server too long

Paul Kent has taken the approach my missus always does. "I'm not upset with what you've done, I'm upset with the way you've done it".

Paul Kent has taken the approach my missus always does. "I'm not upset with what you've done, I'm upset with the way you've done it".
Hahaha so true.

Its like a child
I Don't know why I am upset but I just am

He knows why he's upset it's the same reason why QLD is upset. His 'backflip' on what he wrote a month ago about giving DCE a break, that it's not his fault, stems from the same emotions as the articles that have been written on the front and back pages of the QLD news ltd papers. They are jealous of Manly's success and they know that DCE is in the top echelon of rugby league players and will greatly help whatever team he plays for, both on and of the field. They are bitterly disappointed that he re-signed with us and that we will strengthen from here.

Ecstatic that DCE has res-signed and Manly righted their earlier wrong doing. I can feel the hate and you know what that means. . Here come the Mighty Manly Warringah Sea Eagles. Can't wait for everyone to get behind, DCE, Tooves, Killer, Snake and the boys for the rest of this season and beyond, should give us a real boost here on out.

Go Manly!

Our Halfback who art in brookvale,
Daly be your name.
Your long kicks come,
your will be done,
At homebush, as it is in brookvale.
Give us this day our Daly thread,
and forgive us our sins,
as we have forgiven those who signed against us.
And lead us not to wooden spoons,
And deliver us a premiership.

All: Manly

Last edited:
Can anyone post that story from the Tele about DCE and Joe Kelly meeting at Illie? Guys, next time go to Barbuto...

Following on from Dan's prayer,
And now a reading from Luke 15.11.32, The parable of the Lost Son.
There was a Footy club that had two sons....;)

Daly Cherry-Evans backflip: How Sea Eagles talked star halfback into staying at Manly
  • DEAN RITCHIE
  • THE DAILY TELEGRAPH
  • JUNE 04, 2015 7:00PM

IT was at a private two-man meeting at a Narrabeen cafe where Daly Cherry-Evans realised he wanted to be a Sea Eagle for life.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal Cherry-Evans and club chief executive Joe Kelly met three weeks ago at Illie Cafe, on Pittwater Road, to discuss why the star halfback should forever remain at Brookvale.

Kelly felt obliged to explain why weeks earlier he had pulled an offer to Cherry-Evans after a signing deadline had passed. Cherry-Evans left Illie knowing he was again wanted at Brookvale.

“I wanted to tell him how much he meant to the club and how important he was to us rebuilding our roster,’’ Kelly said of the secret meeting.

“And how important he would be in us attracting players to the club.

story-fnp0lyn3-1227383476654

“We also spoke about the first round of negotiations and what actually happened there.

“We laid to rest some of the rumour and innuendo and clearly articulated what actually happened at the time. Withdrawing the offer in the first place needed some more explanation. I gave that to Daly.”

Aside from Kelly, Manly strategic football consultant and club Immortal Bob Fulton and chairman Scott Penn played significant roles in retaining Cherry-Evans.

Kelly reveals the inside story behind’s Cherry-Evans sensational backflip in this exclusive interview.

THE CONVERSATIONS

Kelly poured months of hard work into the negotiations to retain Cherry-Evans — and finally got his man.

“We only we knew for certain in the last couple of days before the announcement, even then we were still working through the final details,” Kelly said.

“Up until that point, there had been dialogue and discussions and I had met with Daly personally, we discussed the past negotiations, etc. We have had our conversations via phone and messages. We were only really confident over the last couple of days prior to the announcement.’’

476574-1ce6de56-0a90-11e5-a3ac-5ee400cf9dbf.jpg

Daly Cherry-Evans arrives to announce his Manly deal. Picture: Gregg Porteous

THE DECISION

At 8.30am Wednesday, Cherry-Evans and his manager, Gavin Orr, marched into Kelly’s office ready to sign a record eight-year deal.

The contract was immediately lodged with the NRL.

“It was only Wednesday morning when I knew the deal was ultimately done,’’ Kelly said.

“We hastily arranged then for the press conference.”

THE DISHONOUR

Cherry-Evans is being accused of being dishonourable. And is being hammered on social media.

“We don’t make the rules. We are operating within the rules,” Kelly said.

“It’s not the first time it has happened. As long as you play by the rules, I can’t see any issue.

“I think he is copping a pasting (on social media) from supporters of other clubs but everyone at Manly is well and truly delighted he has stayed.”

THE HEARTBREAK

DCE stunned Manly fans by signing with Gold Coast. At that stage though, Manly had withdrawn their offer.

“We were disappointed — we knew what happened at the time, it is public that we actually withdrew the offer at that time,” Kelly said.

“What’s been lost in translation is the fact we never gave up retaining him. We wanted to get into round one of the season, take the offer off the table but recommence negotiations once we were into the season proper.

“Concerns leading into round one were around the negotiations and how public they had been. We wanted to put that behind the scenes and negotiate in private.

“We certainly didn’t expect two days after withdrawing the offer that Daly would sign with another club. The whole thing could have been handled better from both parties.”

THE CONTRACT

Is an eight-year contract excessive?

“What we are stating is that it’s a lifetime deal,” Kelly said.

“That will depend on whether his longevity in the game continues beyond a certain age.’’

THE COACH

Speculation mounts that Geoff Toovey will be replaced after this season by Panthers assistant coach Trent Barrett.

“Ultimately, we are not where we want to be on the ladder — but we are all in this together,” Kelly said.

“It is a business that is results-driven. Results in the long-term will determine outcomes,” Kelly said.

“It will ultimately be a board decision.”

Asked would Toovey see out his contract, Kelly said: “I don’t want to speculate beyond the end of the season.”
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...staying-at-manly/story-fnp0lyn3-1227383476654

Watching Ch7 news last night. The sports report starts with the talking head saying "Titans traitor Daly Cherry Evans has travelled up to Brisbane with Manly".....and then goes on to say that Wayne Bennett forgives him. WTF?????

. . . . .. I can feel the hate and you know what that means. . Here come the Mighty Manly Warringah Sea Eagles. Can't wait for everyone to get behind, DCE, Tooves, Killer, Snake and the boys for the rest of this season and beyond, should give us a real boost here on out.
Go Manly!
Quite right Sworn, from now on whenever I am about to type the "MWSE" letters into a post, I'M NOT. Henceforth, I'm going to put "MMWSE" :nod:

Last edited:
Daly Cherry-Evans backflip: How Sea Eagles talked star halfback into staying at Manly
  • DEAN RITCHIE
  • THE DAILY TELEGRAPH
  • JUNE 04, 2015 7:00PM

IT was at a private two-man meeting at a Narrabeen cafe where Daly Cherry-Evans realised he wanted to be a Sea Eagle for life.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal Cherry-Evans and club chief executive Joe Kelly met three weeks ago at Illie Cafe, on Pittwater Road, to discuss why the star halfback should forever remain at Brookvale.

Kelly felt obliged to explain why weeks earlier he had pulled an offer to Cherry-Evans after a signing deadline had passed. Cherry-Evans left Illie knowing he was again wanted at Brookvale.

“I wanted to tell him how much he meant to the club and how important he was to us rebuilding our roster,’’ Kelly said of the secret meeting.

“And how important he would be in us attracting players to the club.

story-fnp0lyn3-1227383476654

“We also spoke about the first round of negotiations and what actually happened there.

“We laid to rest some of the rumour and innuendo and clearly articulated what actually happened at the time. Withdrawing the offer in the first place needed some more explanation. I gave that to Daly.”

Aside from Kelly, Manly strategic football consultant and club Immortal Bob Fulton and chairman Scott Penn played significant roles in retaining Cherry-Evans.

Kelly reveals the inside story behind’s Cherry-Evans sensational backflip in this exclusive interview.

THE CONVERSATIONS

Kelly poured months of hard work into the negotiations to retain Cherry-Evans — and finally got his man.

“We only we knew for certain in the last couple of days before the announcement, even then we were still working through the final details,” Kelly said.

“Up until that point, there had been dialogue and discussions and I had met with Daly personally, we discussed the past negotiations, etc. We have had our conversations via phone and messages. We were only really confident over the last couple of days prior to the announcement.’’

476574-1ce6de56-0a90-11e5-a3ac-5ee400cf9dbf.jpg

Daly Cherry-Evans arrives to announce his Manly deal. Picture: Gregg Porteous

THE DECISION

At 8.30am Wednesday, Cherry-Evans and his manager, Gavin Orr, marched into Kelly’s office ready to sign a record eight-year deal.

The contract was immediately lodged with the NRL.

“It was only Wednesday morning when I knew the deal was ultimately done,’’ Kelly said.

“We hastily arranged then for the press conference.”

THE DISHONOUR

Cherry-Evans is being accused of being dishonourable. And is being hammered on social media.

“We don’t make the rules. We are operating within the rules,” Kelly said.

“It’s not the first time it has happened. As long as you play by the rules, I can’t see any issue.

“I think he is copping a pasting (on social media) from supporters of other clubs but everyone at Manly is well and truly delighted he has stayed.”

THE HEARTBREAK

DCE stunned Manly fans by signing with Gold Coast. At that stage though, Manly had withdrawn their offer.

“We were disappointed — we knew what happened at the time, it is public that we actually withdrew the offer at that time,” Kelly said.

“What’s been lost in translation is the fact we never gave up retaining him. We wanted to get into round one of the season, take the offer off the table but recommence negotiations once we were into the season proper.

“Concerns leading into round one were around the negotiations and how public they had been. We wanted to put that behind the scenes and negotiate in private.

“We certainly didn’t expect two days after withdrawing the offer that Daly would sign with another club. The whole thing could have been handled better from both parties.”

THE CONTRACT

Is an eight-year contract excessive?

“What we are stating is that it’s a lifetime deal,” Kelly said.

“That will depend on whether his longevity in the game continues beyond a certain age.’’

THE COACH

Speculation mounts that Geoff Toovey will be replaced after this season by Panthers assistant coach Trent Barrett.

“Ultimately, we are not where we want to be on the ladder — but we are all in this together,” Kelly said.

“It is a business that is results-driven. Results in the long-term will determine outcomes,” Kelly said.

“It will ultimately be a board decision.”

Asked would Toovey see out his contract, Kelly said: “I don’t want to speculate beyond the end of the season.”
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...staying-at-manly/story-fnp0lyn3-1227383476654
Awesome - thanks mate.

Good to see Joe getting it done. Should silence a few doubters.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8