• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
“I do live in the Manly area and you do have an affinity with a side where you live,” he said

Well said Brandy. He was always a favourite player of mine, and this quote from the article makes him even better!
Yeah Brandy is one of the few pundits who displays no bias and makes sense almost all of the time.

Even Billy Moore, probably the guy most associated with Queensland passion was cool with Chez and made a good point - he can sign the deal but now the pressure is on to live up to it.

You would think so but the doubters will still find some fault in this of course, just can't make some people happy
Yeah you'd think with what we've got done off the field this year he'd get some respect but some still want to think this all the work of Bozo and his superpowers.

T
Our Halfback who art in brookvale,
Daly be your name.
Your long kicks come,
your will be done,
At homebush, as it is in brookvale.
Give us this day our Daly thread,
and forgive us our sins,
as we have forgiven those who signed against us.
And lead us not to wooden spoons,
And deliver us a premiership.

All: Manly
That's all time dan, get some of those lines on brookvale banners

Imagine for one second that DCE made his debut for a Gold Coast since 2011, won a premiership with them in his debut season (hard to imagine the Gold Coast winning a comp I know but stick with me...), Manly signed him in March and in June he announced that he had decided to stay with the Titans.

What would the headlines be then? I reckon something like...

March
Manly poach Gold Coast's favourite son
DCE leaves Coast for the money
Manly look to buy premiership
NRL look to prohibit approaches to players under contract
Greenberg: a black day for the game

June
Cherry stays loyal
We forgive you Cherry
Fans applaud round 13 rule
Manly get what they deserve
Greenberg: a great result for the game

Yeah you'd think with what we've got done off the field this year he'd get some respect but some still want to think this all the work of Bozo and his superpowers.
Super-Bozo (1).jpg

Doh! Just occurred to me that Daly had it within his power to insert a clause in that contract that said: While this contract remains valid, Peter Zorba Peters is to have nothing to do with the MWSE. Nothing. "
Talk about your missed opportunity!

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
Let's face it, apart from the obvious QLD Manly supporters who are all great people the average Queensland football fan is a complete and utter ****wit!!

And Queensland journos, well that's a whole other story.
Isn't half the QLD team new south Welshman anyway lol. So not only are they ****wits they're hypocritical morons as well. :giggle:

Extraordinary. That's 2 things he's done to redeem himself over the years..
And 50 things to make everyone still realise he's a grub!

Also I've been on the goldy for the last 3 days for work and I swear no one cares other than journos. I was randomly sledging cabbies asking if they were titans supporters and then apologising (insincerely of course) haha

Last edited:
If my son was in the same position as cherry I would be proud of him for setting up his life for him and his family . I'm sick of all these jealous a holes for the constant bagging of dce . The man played within the rules of the nrl . Yes it wasn't probably played out brilliantly but the media and managers can be blamed just as much as the nrl for this fiasco . Good on you son play hard and bring us home another premiership.
It just shows he is much smarter than the average Queenslander

I'm genuinely wondering what people like the NRL Lurker and RLW Mole are going to talk about now that Chez stayed. They'll prob flog the two-heads north of the border's dissatisfaction for a while but then they'll struggle for headlines. Journos are going to hate when the round 13 stuff is changed haha

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10