• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
After Mr Invisible trolled our site, SER8 temporarily changed his name to Mr SeaEagleRock8 as a joke. So I snuck in and stole his identity. Man that was fun.

I don’t want to sound incredulous but I can’t believe it. If you persist with these wild allegations you could be in line for a verbal tongue-lashing. Or I might have to make a citizens arrest.

No he's not.

Mavin = Desert Boot Kid & Lil_wayne.

lovefooty has a completely different IP to the aforementioned users who have all shared the same IP address.
They share the same anti Penn beliefs

To change the ip all you gotta do is use a different device or reset the modem

Your right I would have no idea how that works . Most know where to find me. Most days anyway. Same place every day.

Sorry was referring to Mavin - lovefooty (much like most on here) we always know where you stand!

In the attic of Maxxies house?

Nothing to do with Max. Most know how i feel about Zorba . I Have known him way back when he was a doorman at a night club called sweet fanny adams in collaroy. Where the collaroy pub is now. He is now, what he was then, a real hero. (not)
Some of you might remember it ,if your getting on in years like me.

Last edited:
Nothing to do with Max. Most know how i feel about Zorba . I Have known him way back when he was a doorman at a night club called sweet fanny adams in collaroy. Where the collaroy pub is now. He is now, what he was then, a real hero. (not)
Some of you might remember it ,if your getting on in years like me.[/QUOTE

I thought Zorba a owned sweet fanny Adams? Remember it well.

Some of you might remember it ,if your getting on in years like me.
And before that it was called 1066..it was pretty seedy in those days.

One more page and this thread will equal Graham Yallops highest score for Australia. I wonder if we can get all the way to Haydos' record.
145073-graham-yallop.jpg

Brian Adams owned it. I remember it was the 1066 before that....and before that it was a fish and chip shop.

Thats right. Brian was called glass arms as he could not fight. Brain Adams, Zorba, David Costello all shared a flat in ship mates at Collaroy beach. It was there that Zorba met his now wife and sister to Pick Penn. I still see Brian around and as for Costello he is still a grub doing Zorbas bidding.

This is not true, it's something we frown upon.
For a time I was considering creating a new user for me for two reasons
1 - so I know what it's like for a new user and one without an admin tag so I could improve the site

2 - because sometimes it's hard to express an opinion without the admin connotations and I want fair judgement of my statements and opinions plus I miss being abused haha

In the end I was just too lazy to bother actually creating one though I do have a "test user" account I use for testing code it's actually called testuser
geez that @Dan guy is a dickhead. His opinions are completely worthless and always wrong! @:p

Happy now Dan? :giggle:

• 🤝
Reactions: Dan

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10