• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
DCE is still developing as a player. Foran isn't. You know the good ones cos they continue to stand out in losing teams. Foran rode the wave of that great manly team and looked better than he was by association. He now looks like what he is: an average player. When parra fans work this out next year they're gonna go feral. He's going to a mediocre team. He's not the player to change that. There won't be anywhere for him to hide.

Just admit it, the majority of fans were blindsided by Sterling. Foran is average, well, not worth even close to a million. You will see...just a mercenary. DCE on the other hand is a player that a club can be built around.

Just admit it, the majority of fans were blindsided by Sterling. Foran is average, well, not worth even close to a million. You will see...just a mercenary. DCE on the other hand is a player that a club can be built around.
Exactly , DCE is the guy they were talking about building the future around...... Now they must move north head to try and persuade him to stay.

As the other post suggest ....DONT READ, we are all entitled to our opinions.... And I for one am still holding hope the club can get DCE signature before round 13.

Our best chance of this happening now is for this to go quiet for a few weeks so that the club and his manager can get all their ducks in a row without the media torpedoing it again. I think the leak to the media may well have iced the chances we may have had of it happening though. DCE will look like a goose if he backflips now so they will have to figure out how to defuse that.

Our best chance of this happening now is for this to go quiet for a few weeks so that the club and his manager can get all their ducks in a row without the media torpedoing it again. I think the leak to the media may well have iced the chances we may have had of it happening though. DCE will look like a goose if he backflips now so they will have to figure out how to defuse that.
Well here's hoping

Yeah it's weird Sterlo has had a hard on for Foran for years I just don't get it.

I'm not bagging the guy but I just don't get the hype around him. I'm just not going to miss him at all nothing against him personally I just see him as a good first grader not the great that others rate him.

I think we have to move on, its done and dusted now. I love what DCE has done for our club but hes moved on and we must as well. If he plays this way for the reminder of his time I will be happy with that.

We need players who are committed to be here. The whole retention saga is something the club has to learn from . Our boards mismanagement of the negotiation is the source of the mess.

We cant change that now. DCE has made a decision to go and we need to respect that now. Lets focus on retaining our good kids and getting on board people who are aligned to the values of the club.

Sterlo is probably remembering that great game Foran played when he singled handled dragged the team to a victory against the Roosters a few years ago now

The best thing to do it tell fatso nothing so he cannot leak anything

Yeah it's weird Sterlo has had a hard on for Foran for years I just don't get it.

I'm not bagging the guy but I just don't get the hype around him. I'm just not going to miss him at all nothing against him personally I just see him as a good first grader not the great that others rate him.
sterlo is going to put oil on his bald head and rub it all over Foran's body

I think we have to move on, its done and dusted now. I love what DCE has done for our club but hes moved on and we must as well. If he plays this way for the reminder of his time I will be happy with that.

We need players who are committed to be here. The whole retention saga is something the club has to learn from . Our boards mismanagement of the negotiation is the source of the mess.

We cant change that now. DCE has made a decision to go and we need to respect that now. Lets focus on retaining our good kids and getting on board people who are aligned to the values of the club.

DCE is very hard to move on from.

If any of our upper management have any brains what so ever, they should apologise to Chez for their obvious stupidity and give him an offer better than the Coke Coast.

If after this he then decides to go then so be it, I am just not that convinced that we have really tried our very best to retain him.

Chez is a superstar and he is a very good business decision. Penn, Zorba and Kelly need to suck it up, raid their piggy banks and do what's best for the club and not themselves. And they need to do this now.....!!!! :mad:

I have bagged Foran more than anyone, but last night I think players like Horo, Hiku and even Stewart were all the better for him playing. Good hit on Cronk, shows that he will be fair dinkum for the rest of the year. He may not be worth what the Eels are going to pay for him, but my boss most probably says the same about me. (NB. I am on considerably less money)

Zorba needs to fist himself and stop ****ing over anyone who is not in his club. Manly is the club, not zorba and anyone who he deems worthy to be a sea eagle, I have reasonably good mail the cherry backflip story was done by zorba.

How can our management, owners, players and inner sanctum be so blinded by their devotion to foran and let a boba fide superstar such as cherry feel so second rate? Our club doesn't deserve him after all this.

Zorba should at least write a glowng tribute to Chez's zervice and put it on the MWSE Sites.

The Foran one made it the day he announced his epiphany to follow the Dalai into the Shangri-la and dip in the Fountain of Youth that Anthony has located :mad:

Sterlo is probably remembering that great game Foran played when he singled handled dragged the team to a victory against the Roosters a few years ago now
Even that's a myth. He put a hit on Mitchell Pearce. Other than that he was no more Important than others in the team that day. No try assists, no big breaks etc. that's the thing with Foran, he's always been overhyped out of proportion to what he actually does on the field.

Because the most useless judges of talent are the former champion players. They make the worst coaches as well. The game has always come easily too them and they have never had to think too deeply about the game.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10