• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Absolute lunacy that we let dce go. All of us fans knew the ramifications. Seems Kelly and penn had no clue whatsoever how good dce was until too late and they had been played by foran.

I agree with cliffy is god post in the rumoured signings thread. If Tooves is under all this performance pressure then penn and Kelly need to be as well. They need to start delivering soon. They can't blame it all on the previous owners as they seem to be doing. Penn was a part owner anyway.

I don't think penn and Kelly are out to wreck the club or anything. I think they are just out of their depth.

I read with interest today some quotes from Elgey which I thought were interesting. He said he was looking forward to the chance to "hopefully" play with DCE. That doesn't sound overly confident of DCEs commitment to the tits. Another observation, if we want to poach other tits players it just got easier if they had to pay elgey more to keep him. Just a couple of silver linings in this otherwise bi-polar thread.

Absolute lunacy that we let dce go. All of us fans knew the ramifications. Seems Kelly and penn had no clue whatsoever how good dce was until too late and they had been played by foran.

I agree with cliffy is god post in the rumoured signings thread. If Tooves is under all this performance pressure then penn and Kelly need to be as well. They need to start delivering soon. They can't blame it all on the previous owners as they seem to be doing. Penn was a part owner anyway.

I don't think penn and Kelly are out to wreck the club or anything. I think they are just out of their depth.
and,
they are getting bad advice.

I read with interest today some quotes from Elgey which I thought were interesting. He said he was looking forward to the chance to "hopefully" play with DCE. That doesn't sound overly confident of DCEs commitment to the tits. Another observation, if we want to poach other tits players it just got easier if they had to pay elgey more to keep him. Just a couple of silver linings in this otherwise bi-polar thread.

I Believe that this is referring to the fact that we still have Mortimer on our books next season and he is "hopeful" of getting the halves position over him.

Just got an idea - since this f**ked up system has soooo many holes, maybe we keep DCE - .......after that....we get LG to do a triple pike reverse backflip on his Titans deal as DCE is no longer going there!!.......as its still NOT round 13 so all is good..... now hows that for a ridiculous yet possible scenario??????

Fark DCE, we shouldn't offer him 1.2mil. He's been greedy with cash since he made his name in 1st grade. He was signed to a 2 or 3 year deal early in his 1st grade career and immediately wanted a pay rise or he'd walk. Self centered, money hungry little prick. I don't care how good he is, this guy started the rot. Let him go.

Hey Mate, Nice to meet you! :)
You too. If you're just here to talk footy and not be a pest then welcome. For the record I think retaining any semblance of a pack will be difficult for you guys now and I think there is quite a chance DCE backflips. and in regards to my above comment ^ there is no chance elegy is worried about losing a job to Mortimer lol

I Believe that this is referring to the fact that we still have Mortimer on our books next season and he is "hopeful" of getting the halves position over him.

That's how I took it, that and the whole being humble and not saying outright that I am going to be in first grade.

You too. If you're just here to talk footy and not be a pest then welcome. For the record I think retaining any semblance of a pack will be difficult for you guys now and I think there is quite a chance DCE backflips. and in regards to my above comment ^ there is no chance elegy is worried about losing a job to Mortimer lol

I here simply to talk footy! Being a pest isn't in my nature! I will admit that i am worried about the possible backflip of DCE but also have faith that he will honour his deal. I think that LG said that because he has only played 5 games and it would be a bit cocky if he came straight out and said that he will be a half next season. Im no TROLL guys aha!

I here simply to talk footy! Being a pest isn't in my nature! I will admit that i am worried about the possible backflip of DCE but also have faith that he will honour his deal. I think that LG said that because he has only played 5 games and it would be a bit cocky if he came straight out and said that he will be a half next season. Im no TROLL guys aha!

So just decided to join the forum today? no one on the titans forum to chat to? Dave don't worry about DCE flipping your media buddy's have already backed him into a corner.

He can't wait to be a part of team coke.

So just decided to join the forum today? no one on the titans forum to chat to? Dave don't worry about DCE flipping your media buddy's have already backed him into a corner.

He can't wait to be a part of team coke.

Been reading this forum for a while now (Like i do most clubs), but decided to join and chat :). Titans forum is buzzing atm. Happy times at the GC! Oh and its Mr Smith, not Dave.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10