• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Im just here to listen to Manly Fans and their opinions on the whole Titans vs Eagles fiasco. Am i right to assume that maybe a few on here have also checked out our Titans forum? I am just as concerned as anyone about DCE possibly backflipping, however i am overjoyed that LG decided to stay. Keeping a talented local junior is vital to rebuilding the club. No, I'm not here to Troll or stir the pot. Yes, there are more than 5 Titans fans. I do not dislike Manly and hope that they can sign some marquee players to help rebuild after (possibly) losing both halves. I wish you guys the best. I am simply here to read your opinions and occasionally deliver some input. Cheers :)
All good mate, most of us are simply dirty on governing body. Take of your Titans hat would you be happy a club gone broke and bankrolled by governing body took a player your club invested 9 years into and made a qld and oz international ?

All good mate, most of us are simply dirty on governing body. Take of your Titans hat would you be happy a club gone broke and bankrolled by governing body took a player your club invested 9 years into and made a qld and oz international ?

Yeah, i can definitely see where you are coming from mate, but my Titans hat never comes off aha!

As always....a welcome from me @IpwichTitans and I'll reserve judgement in case you are an ok man/woman and not a douche like other fans.

Lemme ask you this though....

did you actually spell your home town incorrectly in your username????

Cheers mate! I just love my Rugby League like all of you guys on here. Im not here to be a douche ahaha!

I will also admit that i did (unfortunately) spell my name incorrectly! Is there anyway to change this? Just a tad bit embarrassed!

Don't the NRL guarantee all contracts, so that wouldn't play a part in it. The thing about it that annoys me is that the NRL owning the Titans has the ability to influence third party sponsors, that I believe is wrong.

It would appear that the Titans are on the nose, the NRL can't be seen to allow yet another GC franchise fail and as such are chucking money and their considerable commercial weight behind it.

The thing is though as much as the Titans bankrolling by the NRL stinks it only happened in Feb. Our board pulled the offer off the table way before then. We are likely to lose DCE due to incompetence /arrogance from our own board. He wanted to sign and this should have been wrapped up before Christmas. As such I don't blame the Titans. Kelly, Penn and co opened the door, they allowed the GC and Titans to walk through it and take DCE.

Quite simply Manly need to rectify this and pay what DCE wants, possibly 10% on top. We have allowed ourselves to be backed into a corner, the saving grace being that at least we have the money to do it. Will depend whether commonsense or ego wins the day, to be honest I am not confident.

Cheers mate! I just love my Rugby League like all of you guys on here. Im not here to be a douche ahaha!

I will also admit that i did (unfortunately) spell my name incorrectly! Is there anyway to change this? Just a tad bit embarrassed!

You could PM the site owner @Dan and see if he can do it. I think a mod/admin type person has to do it. :) good luck

Sections of Cbus are getting shutdown due to a stand off with Stadiums QLD, nothing to do with crowd figures! Btw, don't the Titans have a greater average attendance than Manly so far in 2015?
You do know that they exaggerate crowd numbers at that stadium dont you.

Hi Ippy (if I can call you that)

I am looking into this for you. Will PM you shortly.

Pretty sure the Round 13 rule only applies to new signings wheras contract extensions with existing clubs ala Matai, Gutherson, Trbojevics and Elgey can be registered by the NRL at any time.

Not sure how dogs tore up Fifita's deal but I think something else was involved there.

Pretty sure the Round 13 rule only applies to new signings wheras contract extensions with existing clubs ala Matai, Gutherson, Trbojevics and Elgey can be registered by the NRL at any time.

Not sure how dogs tore up Fifita's deal but I think something else was involved there.

100% correct

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12