• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Ray Hadley is a bully & he's also full of sh1t.

He's heard something about DCE living in a house away from the bubble once restrictions were eased ("all completely legal" mind you) & framed it with his own dramatisation & agenda.

These clowns are so transparent - it's what they don't say that gives them away.

Last edited:
Can't you recall the whole "I'll just stop turning up to training" bs. DCE is just as much to blame
I'm talking about this contract renewal.

And if this contract renewal he said such a thing the club should have told him to go for it

In light of what happened to one Paul Green not so long ago, I think this witchhunt being conducted by the media on DCE needs to stop.

I read what Hadley said, & he said (paraphrase) "Once the government eased restrictions DCE was allowed to live in a house away from the compound all of the NRL players had been living in prior to restrictions being eased".

Notice Hadley didn't mention if any of the other players requested to also be allowed to live in a house with their families?

Now, if other players did request to be allowed to move into a house with their families & were refused, then yes, DCE has been shown favouritism.

But maybe DCE moved into his own house (you know, the one that we all heard about him buying on the GC before he backflipped to stay with Manly)?

Perhaps, with the majority of the team being a bunch of younger blokes, they were all quite happy living in the resort they were all being put up in & stayed of their own choice/didn't request to move into a house that they would have had to pay for?
Why did some of the players get the shiits?

I'm talking about this contract renewal.

And if this contract renewal he said such a thing the club should have told him to go for it
My point is that in any negotiation, you have to ask how much pressure/leverage does the party put/have to get what they want? It's been proven in the past re DCE. Time and time again, he has placed the club in an unreasonable position, taking advantage of the club's weaknesses at any given time

It was reported that this has been confirmed by more than one player
Yeah, Ray Hadley said he has confirmed this with multiple players.

Again, are you believing what Hadley says?

If he did speak to the players, did he ask them if they requested being able to move into a house with their families? I would think that's a pretty integral part of the equation in determining if DCE has been given preferential treatment.

Yeah, Ray Hadley said he has confirmed this with multiple players.

Again, are you believing what Hadley says?

If he did speak to the players, did he ask them if they requested being able to move into a house with their families? I would think that's a pretty integral part of the equation in determining if DCE has been given preferential treatment.
Yes it very well could be a typical media beat up.

I've just been re-watching Willie Masons interview about DCE, Chocs comments, articles during Hastings drama, anything on the qld origin snub, backflipgate etc etc all today, and in a particularly anti-DCE mood lol

Oh I completely agree that if we had the chance to let DCE go to the Dolphins we should have your still should. My major concern though is where do we find a quality replacement half? If Foran was staying - he and Schuster might well work because Foran can steer the side around the park. DCE and Schuster will be total chaos like a three ringed circus where spectacular tries could be scored but where it will be a total shambles when the forwards are not winning the battle. And Schuster and an inexperienced half will be a complete disaster. So I think the chances of DCE moving on sadly are not great.

Oh I completely agree that if we had the chance to let DCE go to the Dolphins we should have your still should. My major concern though is where do we find a quality replacement half? If Foran was staying - he and Schuster might well work because Foran can steer the side around the park. DCE and Schuster will be total chaos like a three ringed circus where spectacular tries could be scored but where it will be a total shambles when the forwards are not winning the battle. And Schuster and an inexperienced half will be a complete disaster. So I think the chances of DCE moving on sadly are not great.
Cust

If he , as reported , has been able to extend his 1.2 million a year contract for 3 more years then no wonder there’s unrest in the camp.

At this stage of his career he’s worth no more than $800k.

If the Dolphins want him for 1.2 million let him go.

It would be very tough for us without a half back but we would have a lot of extra cap space to entice one over for 2024.
Is there any interest in DCE from the Dolphins or anyone ?the silence has been deafening, and in a 1 horse race we have bid against ourselves !!!
OMG talk about turkeys voting for thanks giving

So who is going to keep giving the captain latitude he doesn’t deserve, whilst I don’t fully believe everything that is being said, there is enough smoke and evidence that it is at least partially true .

He completely lost me with his focus on origin and the World Cup whilst our season was alive. A good captain does not do that. If he put his handout for another extension on mega bucks to the detriment of the quality of the squad around then that’s just disgusting, he has had his pay day and then some, how bout he tries giving back to the club. He is a selfish and self centred git who had more to do with our loses than he did contribute to our wins for a whole season

Happy for him to go

Yes it very well could be a typical media beat up.

I've just been re-watching Willie Masons interview about DCE, Chocs comments, articles during Hastings drama, anything on the qld origin snub, backflipgate etc etc all today, and in a particularly anti-DCE mood lol
So where there is smoke there could be fire or at least smouldering coals

The blame lies at whoever if offering the contract not the one accepting.

*if the reports are accurate
Respect your view @Disco but in my opinion ( means nothing), that’s complete rubbish.

In 2011 he had his hand out, didn’t train like a baby man until he got what he wanted. A blind wombat could of been our halfback that year and we would have won.

Again in 2015 contract drama. Yes the club offered the huge ridiculous offer, he still accepted.

And now 2022 again by reports ( if true) he’s on the same money. At no stage has this money grabber once said- no, no, I’ll take unders to strengthen the squad. To win a comp! Not once!

And before anyone comes up with the complete and utter dribble that nobody takes unders.
2007-2013 squad was built on guys taking unders at certain times. Dce has HAD his payday, he could of taken just a little less. Maybe we keep Foran if he does? Or Davey?

And let’s not forget the great man Steven Beaver Menzies and the times he knocked back Parramatta for MUCH Bigger money. Why? Cause he loved Manly and loved winning.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8