• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Even that's a myth. He put a hit on Mitchell Pearce. Other than that he was no more Important than others in the team that day. No try assists, no big breaks etc. that's the thing with Foran, he's always been overhyped out of proportion to what he actually does on the field.
No try assists, but didn't he score a try himself in the second half, by keeping alive and barging over ? Don't like what he has done, but can't re-write history either!

Zorba needs to fist himself and stop ****ing over anyone who is not in his club. Manly is the club, not zorba and anyone who he deems worthy to be a sea eagle, I have reasonably good mail the cherry backflip story was done by zorba.

How can our management, owners, players and inner sanctum be so blinded by their devotion to foran and let a boba fide superstar such as cherry feel so second rate? Our club doesn't deserve him after all this.

Yeah seriously @joeboy it just amazes me at the shear stupidity of our management. Chez is worth bending over backwards for, he is a game changer........!!

I just hope someone comes to their senses and does what ever they possibly can to get him to stay though.

Manly deserve Chez and Chez deserves Manly, Zorba however can totally rack off....!!

No try assists, but didn't he score a try himself in the second half, by keeping alive and barging over ? Don't like what he has done, but can't re-write history either!
Showed he has a lot of determination, when it suits Keiran, and a bit of strength, that's all. The fact you have to go back a ways shows limitations to your argument.

I think everyone assumes that zorba leaked the dce rumour and in doing so has put us in a very very difficult position in terms of convincing him to stay. However it is not impossible but Tooves and Joe will have to work very hard and pay way overs. He is and was always worth a massive deal.

Showed he has a lot of determination, when it suits Keiran, and a bit of strength, that's all. The fact you have to go back a ways shows limitations to your argument.
Mate, he was 5/8 in a premiership winning team, which I am guessing is more than you and I have done! I repeat, I don't like what he has done, and believe the Eels are paying massive overs, but I can't agree with the argument that he is just an average first grader.

Other than the hit on Pearce, name anything else notable he did? Yes he was fired up, but so where most of the team.

Sigh....
Im simply giving a reason why i believe Sterlo is so far up his rear end.
Im not real keen to dig the game up on dvd just to try and answer your questions on the internet.

You're the one rewriting history. He scored in the corner having been set up by Trex. Ok, but nothing out of the ordinary.

I wonder if doing some kind of DCE to stay fans plea on Facebook or some banners at the game would help dce stay if the club puts another offer together for him before round 13 as he would know he had the fans backing. It could have the opposite effect as well and get the media targeting him again.

Interested in anyone's thoughts on how we as fans could help.

You're the one rewriting history. He scored in the corner having been set up by Trex. Ok, but nothing out of the ordinary.
Agreed him and T-rex worked well that year, and people could argue T-rex hasn't been the same player since .
Flying through to catch a bomb on the full to give us a victory in the semi final against the Broncos in 2011 and set up the GF campaign ? Nothing doing ? No recollection ?

Mate, he was 5/8 in a premiership winning team, which I am guessing is more than you and I have done! I repeat, I don't like what he has done, and believe the Eels are paying massive overs, but I can't agree with the argument that he is just an average first grader.

If I could be bothered to go through past premiership winning teams, I think I could find a few over-rated players riding on some coat tails. I would pay him $400,000, nothing more, but that is my judgement of his talent. You are welcome to yours, although DCE has proven to be the more valuable player over the last month or so. Foran has been atrocious. I guess time will be the judge, huh?

If I could be bothered to go through past premiership winning teams, I think I could find a few over-rated players riding on some coat tails. I would pay him $400,000, nothing more, but that is my judgement of his talent. You are welcome to yours, although DCE has proven to be the more valuable player over the last month or so. Foran has been atrocious. I guess time will be the judge, huh?
Too old to argue and its past my bedtime. All I am saying is that the team looks better and works better with him in it. I am done.

I wonder if doing some kind of DCE to stay fans plea on Facebook or some banners at the game would help dce stay if the club puts another offer together for him before round 13 as he would know he had the fans backing. It could have the opposite effect as well and get the media targeting him again.

Interested in anyone's thoughts on how we as fans could help.
Get Frizelle an exclusive Audi Dealership next to the Club :D

Agreed him and T-rex worked well that year, and people could argue T-rex hasn't been the same player since .
Flying through to catch a bomb on the full to give us a victory in the semi final against the Broncos in 2011 and set up the GF campaign ? Nothing doing ? No recollection ?

My point is he's overhyped. You've mentioned a couple of good things. I accept that apparently he caught a bomb against the Broncs 4 years ago. Compare that to the highlight reels of the great halves: Kenny, sterling, cliff Lyons, Wally Lewis etc and the huge impact they regularly had on games. Foran wouldn't hold a candle to them, yet he still gets talked about like he's a great. Sterling actually compared him to Kenny FFS!
The worms have just written off their salary cap gambling on his greatness and I think it's gonna make the disaster of the mung watmough purchase pale into insignificance.

On this note there are some very concerned eels fans on the parra forum about the Foran purchase due
to how poor Lussick, Hoppa and now Watmough have been. Some are suggesting that Watmough should come back to manly or go to wenty.
My point is he's overhyped. You've mentioned a couple of good things. I accept that apparently he caught a bomb against the Broncs 4 years ago. Compare that to the highlight reels of the great halves: Kenny, sterling, cliff Lyons, Wally Lewis etc and the huge impact they regularly had on games. Foran wouldn't hold a candle to them, yet he still gets talked about like he's a great. Sterling actually compared him to Kenny FFS!
The worms have just written off their salary cap gambling on his greatness and I think it's gonna make the disaster of the mung watmough purchase pale into insignificance.

On this note there are some very concerned eels fans on the parra forum about the Foran purchase due
to how poor Lussick, Hoppa and now Watmough have been. Some are suggesting that Watmough should come back to manly or go to wenty.
Watmough back here? Hahaha uhhhh that was a clearance sale - no refunds, no exchange

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8