• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
wasnt trying to have a go ,and didnt direct the post to anyone.It has been happening for weeks and on different threads...was just making a point...

But you couldnt help yourself directing one back at me...
Your point is well made and I was playing. I know that I was involved in a debate immediately prior to your post which I dare say was a tipping point for you to make your statement. Didn't take it as having a go - which is why I added my last line - sorry if my good natured fun offended you

In a year or twos time we will all be sitting around the goal posts eating our fruit snacks and laughing about how concerned we are at the clubs current predicament.

Why were we so worried ? Here have a mango slice.

Or we could all just go bush & get pissed.

If Souths showed anything last year it's that a dominant pack playing in front of halves that leave more on the table than they take off can get you home. Now to just find some dominant forwards...
Must be why they have a 100% losing record without Adam Reynolds since he debuted.

If we sign hodkinson it will be a sad sad day for this club. They better not be even thinking about it. Would rather carney.

What would it take? Seriously, WTF would it take to have DCE reneg on his Titans deal and keep him and his young family on the Northern Beaches?

What would it take? Seriously, WTF would it take to have DCE reneg on his Titans deal and keep him and his young family on the Northern Beaches?
Remove the leak and give the kid more money. He has good mates at the club in Buhrer and T Red. Get them in his ear

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8