• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Big rumour that lussick will be at manly before June 30. I don't know anything official but have heard it a couple of times now. Hope it is true. It certainly can't help with the dce situation and with our forward grunt for the 2nd half of the season

Big rumour that lussick will be at manly before June 30. I don't know anything official but have heard it a couple of times now. Hope it is true. It certainly can't help with the dce situation and with our forward grunt for the 2nd half of the season
Hope it's true, he would be a good pick up and would also help with retaining Cherry.

Cheers thanks Mark. I love this site and I love the manly sea eagles!

Gee I hope lussick is coming our way. One eyed eel are now reporting he is going to the sharks for Michael Gordon again.

Would 'Fully-Sick' actually make our 17? With the exception of BJ we have a heap of fit front rowers. Who would go to replace him?
Is he being courted because of his football ability or because of his apparent friendship with Cherry?
Or is this just another mindless rumour?

Would 'Fully-Sick' actually make our 17? With the exception of BJ we have a heap of fit front rowers. Who would go to replace him?
Is he being courted because of his football ability or because of his apparent friendship with Cherry?
For his football potential and his relationship with Cherry.

I know we are all feeling better after the weekend, but outside of Jake T, our pack is hardly star studded. I actually think they were dominated by Newcastle last weekend, but the Knights failure to fire in attack, poor last tackle options, and edge defence went a long way to determining the result. The Knights ran for 1653 to Manly's 1508 but from less "runs". They also offloaded 15 times to Manly's 8.

I would put Lussick in the starting team with Tom T, and drop Burgess back to the bench. I don't think Sao, Starling, Horo, Mason and co. at their best, are as good as Lussick at his best, so I'd take a chance on Darcy and see how he goes. He can really bring the aggression we lack in the opening 20 minutes. Even if he doesn't set the world on fire, I think softening up the opposition pack and putting a bit of fear into them is worth having in the team.

take Lussick for 150K, we need 1 more good NSW cup prop who can cover injuries.

Burgess and Lussick could be leading our cup side in 3 months time when BJ gets back.

I don't mind Darcy, he's really a Manly boy anyway and this would be just bringing him "home, and gee if it helped with the Cherry backflip why the heck not?
He gives away a heck of a lot of penalties. I think he tries to be aggressive like JWH, who also gives away penalties, but is not as effective. The fact that he is Manly born and raised is his biggest asset.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8