• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Reminds me of a girl i used to date who had atleast a dozen 'best mates'... seemed like anyone who had ever had a 20min+ conversation with her became her best mate

So the Telegraph reckon we are trying to sign Myles coz he is best mates with DCE... and then we are also chasing Lussick for a return to Brookie because he is best mates with DCE also... and 3 months ago DCE was a strong chance to sign with the Sharks because of his best mate Ben Barba... geez how many best mates does this bloke have?
If you believe the papers (and why would you?) he's best mates with everyone except Brett Stewart who is Voldemort to his Harry Potter.

That was some magician at work in Round 9. There is a difference between making DCE an offer and one he can't refuse. I think we seen Toov's brilliant plan moving forward, Snake in attack and Symonds in defence are an impressive number 6. Buy a cheapy like cornish but we need to keep the new King.

Toovey said in his post match conference in no uncertain terms he believes DCE is leaving, and is looking to leave on a high note. Didn't sound one bit like he was remaining.

I guess it's back to ...... **** ....don't even know who's left anymore.

I hope our CEO has some surprises up his sleeve .... and not an over the hill Myles.

I think we have seen enough evidence that the club has several lines of enquiry open and probably have plans A through to H ready to execute. But it seems pretty clear that plan A is getting DCE to stay.

Myles is only a good buy if he keeps DCE staying if we sign him and DCE still leaves that is as bad as the deal the eels have done with Watmough.

Trade 1 over the hill type for another.

Myles is only a good buy if he keeps DCE staying if we sign him and DCE still leaves that is as bad as the deal the eels have done with Watmough.

Trade 1 over the hill type for another.
Exacly , happy to take mules only if we can keep dce

Toovey said in his post match conference in no uncertain terms he believes DCE is leaving, and is looking to leave on a high note. Didn't sound one bit like he was remaining.

I guess it's back to ...... **** ....don't even know who's left anymore.

I hope our CEO has some surprises up his sleeve .... and not an over the hill Myles.
After the Erin Molan debacle, I very much doubt that Tooves would be playing anything but a straight bat.

We will know this week if Myles heads 2 the cowboy's you know DCE is not back flipping.
I live in NQ and I haven't heard the slightest of a whisper he is going to the cows. Either all crap or very good recruiting, hopefully the first option.

With Chad Townsend going back to the sharks the options to replace him are drying up. I think manly will offer him more than the titans deal to stay.

If the dollars are the same you would expect him to come to sydney.

I remember reading somewhere that his preference would be sydney because his wife is an actress and would have more opportunity in Sydney.

So it seems thought the Titans are happy to let myles go, as I really havn't heard much in the way of re-signing him.

If the dollars are the same you would expect him to come to sydney.

I remember reading somewhere that his preference would be sydney because his wife is an actress and would have more opportunity in Sydney.
There was a piece on them last week.
Wife going off to LA to get more acting gigs - thought she was still recovering from cancer.
So Myles may be open to moving interstate as the direct flights to LA would be 3 hours shorter from NQ

The Player movements are really hotting up till rd 13

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12