• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Choc on Triple M saying DCE will honor deal with the GC lol.

Triple M why would they even ask him the question they don't even play in the same team and I'm sure DCE wouldn't be asking for that dribblers advice.

They must have thought they were talking about Foz.
They were talking about DCE again and they asked Choc and he said he thought he would honor his decision 2 leave.

The guy is a grub rather than say I'm not sure (which is the truth) he just makes up crap he should concentrate on himself.
Watmough - Parramatta's Bobby Boucher.

Derrrr!!!

Watmough should be more worried about his form at Parra and what the fans are saying about him

1. Not dropping Watmough who has hardly played a decent game yet. Remember, apparently, we are paying this bloke $29k EACH GAME but playing like he is paid $290 each game!

Last edited:
He said he thought he would honour his deal. He was only asked his oppinion he doesnt actually know. When asked about the bull**** arko article that came out this week he also said "I know toovey likes a dollar so as long as he's getting paid he'll stay as the coach." What a complete ****wit.
And Watmaugh doesn't like a dollar as well,so I guess he'll keep on playing as long as he gets paid also?.

Ha ha who loves the dollar crabby ???? Isnt that why you went to parra ?

Oh wait sorry it was to play for the great dalai ,my apologies !

Watmough will be playing in the ESL this by this time next year the way he has been going and we will never have to hear any more of his irrelevant rubbish.

The sad thing is post retirement he has trashed his reputation with manly and the parra club and parra fans don't want a bar of him either. No idea what he'll be doing once he finishes playing.

Why are they even asking Watmough anything to do with what is currently going on with DCE? Its a well known fact that he doesn't like Cherry and has also turned his back on Manly.

Of course he would say that DCE should go to the GC.

Great first post. Never been there, but like much of the gold coast, the place looks absolutely souless. A massive proportion of the residents are retirees from down north who, as you say, follow other teams. Cherry is gonna be the NRL's sacrificial lamb if he's silly enough to head up there. Manly's upped offer should be the end of the matter. Its a no brainer.
Thanks for the compliment.It is a no brainer but the lure of being the NRL posterboy is big bait.
I think the NRL has some questions to answer.Everyone complained about news limited when they owned teams and ran the game ,and we all know how that ended (CHEATS).Huge conflict of interest if he does go and all of a sudden they start winning.Clubs should be asking questions.Grassroots are dying and they fly in and prop up teams that are folding.Seems like a no brainer is running the game and wasting all the money from the TV deal.DUMB and DUMBER

Gold Coast is the crime capital, and criminal gang capital of Australia, isn't it?

Why would anyone take their wife, let alone kids, there?

They could have filmed Struggle St in Robina as easily as the Druitt.

It's only called Logan because they can't spell.

Watmough should just be left alone. He is carrying on a bit but forget it for what he did for our team in previous years. Just let him go. He is paying a price. We freed up cap. I think we should let it go he's parras now.
My only drama with Choc is that we are still paying some of his salary.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8