• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Being called a twit from you I will wear as a badge of honor.

I believe DCE until he tells me otherwise and don't need 2 check Instagram to form my opinion. It's obvious you think DCE is a liar I believe him if he changes his mind good but until then I believe him over you.
I don't think he's a liar. I think he's carefully worded all his responses so that he can't be called a liar. I think he's a fairly smart bloke. For the record I'm friends with a lot of people he is friends with and have met him a few times (not as a fan at a game). Whether he stays or goes I think it's been a negotiating tactic of the Orrs to ensure maximum earnings for their client. I think it's telling though that have been no assurances provided to the tits out of his mouth because he doesn't want to be called a liar. If he stays he'll be able to say he didn't promise anything and what he did was within the rules as they currently exist.

Here is the likely QLD team to be announced tommorow. DCE is in that team.

If DCE is staying there wont be an announcement tonight out of fear of being dropped from the QLD SOO team. If he want to put this all to bed before Origin 1 then we should expect an announcement in the next week or 2.

Maroons: Billy Slater, Darius Boyd, Greg Inglis, Justin Hodges, Will Chambers, Johnathan Thurston, Cooper Cronk, Matt Scott, Cameron Smith (cart), Nate Myles, Aidan Guerra, Sam Thaiday, Corey Parker. Interchange: Daly Cherry-Evans, Jacob Lillyman, Matt Gillett, Josh McGuire. Dylan Napa (18th man).

After all that I think I'll go and have a hot cup of tea and a lie down. Then again maybe a toddy and lie down. What ever. Its all too much for an old fart like me to handle. By the way has Foran backflipped yet. Just thought I'd add to the debate.

Here is the likely QLD team to be announced tommorow. DCE is in that team.

If DCE is staying there wont be an announcement tonight out of fear of being dropped from the QLD SOO team. If he want to put this all to bed before Origin 1 then we should expect an announcement in the next week or 2.

Maroons: Billy Slater, Darius Boyd, Greg Inglis, Justin Hodges, Will Chambers, Johnathan Thurston, Cooper Cronk, Matt Scott, Cameron Smith (cart), Nate Myles, Aidan Guerra, Sam Thaiday, Corey Parker. Interchange: Daly Cherry-Evans, Jacob Lillyman, Matt Gillett, Josh McGuire. Dylan Napa (18th man).
Wow! if I was a queenslander I would want McGuire starting. I don't think Myles is a starting origin frontrower anymore IMO

After all that I think I'll go and have a hot cup of tea and a lie down. Then again maybe a toddy and lie down. What ever. Its all too much for an old fart like me to handle. By the way has Foran backflipped yet. Just thought I'd add to the debate.

Bearfax this is the Cherrygraph, That belongs in the Kieran Forum. ;)

if he backflips can it be into a gymnastics career because I don't want him and his hamstrings and back anywhere near our team

As I am writing this post we are only 989 posts off beating the Kieran Forum.

I kind of feel that if Chez stays that this should be awarded the No.1 most posted thread.

I'd like to see Willie Mason backflip. That would be a sight to see. I see Lowry attempted it on stage the other day. Seems to have replaced planking as the thing to do.

DCE is most certainly entertaing the option to stay - I think we can all agree to that. His words were chosen very carefully a few weeks ago.

If he stays, I think it will either be announced tonight, or after the QLD origin side is announced. If he is going to the Titans, then I think we will hear about other half signings by the end of next week.

Personally, I think he will change his mind and stay with us. My sauce - well they come in a six pack...

So long as the backflip isn't like this:

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1,014.3 KB · Views: 22
DCE was very quiet tonight and almost introvert

I have a bad feeling he is about to tell the boys he is NOT back flipping.

R u serious tried his butt off got hammered a couple of times and then lost tommy symonds as another focal point of our attack. Tough marker

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11