• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
An Exclusive are ch 7 kidding looks like they just bombarded him in a shopping centre they should be charged for stalking

Chez said he is sad that Myles won't be at GC and if Henry wants him to be the Captain, then he would consider it an honour.@:(

Also that Manly have made him an offer and that speculation won't stop till round 13, which is close.

Chez is more over the speculation than we are @:cool:

He was interviewed at the airport. Still don't get why he isn't in camp soaking up the bonding sessions

Lol I still think it can go either way. I'm not committing to either position because I don't think he has lol

Chez said he is sad that Myles won't be at GC and if Henry wants him to be the Captain, then he would consider it an honour.@:(
Also that Manly have made him an offer and that speculation won't stop till round 13, which is close.
Chez is more over the speculation than we are @:cool:

Speculation would stop today if the club got on with the job and start signing a new half and 5/8 instead of dreaming about a backflip.

Just saw the channel 7 piece.

Still no confirmation either way whatsoever.
Chanel 7 interview has sealed it. He is going to the titans i don't think we were ever a chance.
Good luck to him but he could have told us 2 weeks ago though.
What a waste it will be.NRL will use him to help prop up the tits

Just watched it and certainly didn't feel his comments confirmed anything about where he will be in 2016. It did confirm he loves the attention.

I didn't get to see it, sounds like the same old run around though. Did he actually say he was going or still to make a decision?

If he said "nothing has changed" then he is just rehashing the same calculated non-committal line as before. It's not the words of a player who is definitely leaving, it's the words of a player who is not ready to publicly state their true intentions.

Saw the interview thought He was all about serving his own ego.
Seriously why tell everyone Manly has offered the same deal but still no change. He is gone! Let's move on! Think he is a Prat personally.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8