• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
First I have heard about Bird - anyway let's see what pops up in tomorrow's news

Andrew johns coming out of retirement to partner cliffy in the halves hahaha
What an unstoppable combination that would be in their prime; I mean seriosuly it would be a try fest for Snake - 300+

The reality is that DCE has stated as far back as December last year that he was "enjoying" the process and the attention that it brings. I believe he will milk this for all the attention he can get right up to the very last minute before the deadline.

I also suspect that now he has Manly's offer that Orr has re-opened negotiations with the Gold Coast to see if he can squeeze just a little more out of them.

2 days ago I was pretty confident he would stay, now I feel certain he is going and that he is just using this whole process to soak up the attention and try and get that little bit more from GC.

I guess with us getting Myles it frees up some cap space for them to throw some extra cash DCEs way

DCE's own words "I would be more than happy to be Captain at Titans" doesn't sound like a bloke who was ever contemplating a backflip.

I guess with us getting Myles it frees up some cap space for them to throw some extra cash DCEs way

The titans are the type of club to be stupid enough use there budget for a forward on a halfback.

A 1.5M a year halfback is useless without a decent forward back, which is evident at the moment when our forwards fall asleep.

The marketing valur argument is also redundant if you keep winning spoons.

I just heard that DCE will be on Fox tonight to discuss the blah blah blah of his future, again this is just twisting the knife, I really hope that our club has the balls to publicly state today before he goes on that show, that all negotiations and offers have ceased with him clearing the way for him to bugger off and stop this charade he is playing. Our fans and members have been put through enough over this. Time for Kelly and Co to move on from him and put plans for our future.

DCE getting bombarded at the airport or wherever he was is hardly confirmation he's gone.
What did you want him to say??...
Oh yeh, now that you mention it I am going to backflip and stay at Manly.
If it was an agreed interview then you could read more into what was said.
Just embarrassing **** by Massoud and channel 7, but then again what would you expect from them.
Exactly right. If he was definitely going he would have put it to bed weeks ago, but he hasn't. Instead he just says 'nothing has changed at this stage'. Once he makes a decision either way he will let it be known. And I'm pretty sure it won't be during an ambush interview at the airport or a shopping centre. My $ is on him staying.

Either way, as the media alluded to, it's time to make a decision, so our club can move forward with definitives.

I hope Joe did it respectfully with Orr. Something like, "we would really love Daly to stay and have given it our best shot. We really need to have a back up plan though in case he leaves. We hope you understand why we need that decision now".

Does anyone think that the fact he's making this announcement on Fox shed any light on his decision?

Wasn't Joe and Orr negotiating a TPA role with Fox for DCE? Maybe he's bundying on for his first shift tonight?

Here's hoping!

Not bad Ryan but not quite respectful enough, how about:
"Your Excellency .... we would really love Daly to stay and have given it our best shot. We really need to have a back up plan though in case he leaves. We hope you understand why we need that decision now... Kind Sir... Pretty please... aw c'mon pleeease!!.

There cannot be any player signing saga, from any club - ever in history - that's come close to rivalling our twin soap operas for sheer drawn out angst and emotional turmoil for fans.

In fact I'm sure a lot of us will suffer withdrawal symptoms when it's all over and we have to discuss the matches again!

• 🤝
Reactions: RWC

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11