• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Absolutely I'm blaming the club we stuffed the negotiations up and in desperation are now trying 2 get him 2 backflip on a deal. The club owns the blame and the inept operators have set the club back years.

You said the club was to blame for the media circus, isn't that what my post was about, how this whole thing has been played out in the media? In regards to a botched contract negotiation, Manly were trying to sign both Kerin and Daley for around 1 million each back in Jan. I'm sure if they had of offered DCE the same money they have now, back in Jan he would of stayed - but they didn't have the cash to do so, as they were also trying to sign Kerin! Im sure DCE would of liked to stay, but I feel he doesn't want break his contract with the Titans. Wants to honour it. Hope I'm wrong, but that's the way I see it. He's told their CEO he's coming and he is going to go through with it. Just another fan that loves to hate their own players and club operators. I will be very disappointed he leaves, but still confident we will be successful in years to come

Does anyone think that the fact he's making this announcement on Fox shed any light on his decision?

Wasn't Joe and Orr negotiating a TPA role with Fox for DCE? Maybe he's bundying on for his first shift tonight?

Here's hoping!

Yep, just like Choc is wheeled out for a "Weirdler exclusive" on 9 - he has a TPA deal with them.
Just like Mase on FOX every week, DCE has a deal with FOX so they want to use him as much they can and this week he doesn't have a game so tonight it is.

Cool so does that mean this thread will slow down at last after 7pm. Once we know nothing has changed. I'm actually gunna miss it. It has its own life now. Gunna miss my comic relief every night.

If he does tell everyone tonight I would believe he has also told the club and if that is the case (don't know just speculating) it is disappointing that they haven't informed us.

I couldn't imagine him announcing his "final" decision (on tv) with out telling the club he has rejected the improved offer.

Would love to think we may finally get some insight, but I would say we will all be straight back on the merry go round once the interview is done.

If he categorically comes out and states where he is going then how can he/ his management team continue to extract every last $ ?

I agree...this last effort should be the final role of the dice. Realistically the clubs stuffed up, but they've also done their best to rectify the situation. If it's not good enough for DCE then so be it and we start planning and looking after our own future.
Agreed, surely he knows in himself if he wants to be a Sea Eagle or Titan.

I think his decision was made a week ago, im 99% sure he is going to the Titans. Im sure Manly tried to keep him but i think it over. Blame our clueless management that withdrew his offer when he wanted to stay.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10