• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why would DCE come out and say 'Manly have made me an offer' that would just increase speculation about him, he's playing it cool and setting the groundwork for his decision in two weeks time. He said 'we'll see what happens in 2 weeks time'

He's extremely long odds to stay by what he's said on FOX tonight.

Whether he wants Manly to come in over the top with the dollars, I don't know. But I think it's time to let it go people. We need to find our replacements if we haven't done so already.

He's extremely long odds to stay by what he's said on FOX tonight.

Whether he wants Manly to come in over the top with the dollars, I don't know. But I think it's time to let it go people. We need to find our replacements if we haven't done so already.

Yeah some great talent out there just waiting for us 2 grab.

Look I'm sorry it's been dragged out so long it wasn't my choice . As I've said round 13 is the cut off so I'm putting it to bed now as you in the media would say . My decision has been made and I will be staying at manly on a new 4 year contract . I' never wanted to leave manly as they got me to we're I am today and I'm very thankful that all this has finally been resolved . Cheers.

Look I'm sorry it's been dragged out so long it wasn't my choice . As I've said round 13 is the cut off so I'm putting it to bed now as you in the media would say . My decision has been made and I will be staying at manly on a new 4 year contract . I' never wanted to leave manly as they got me to we're I am today and I'm very thankful that all this has finally been resolved . Cheers.
Is what WE all want to hear.. That's not what he's saying though :(

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8