• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
On the news the other night DCE said that 'Manly have made it quite clear that they are happy to make that offer and for me to make a call on that' (referring to manly matching the titans offer).
Tonight he says that 'time will tell if Manly make an offer.'
He can't even get his story straight. He is hiding something.

I've had a few/lot to drink so ...

Asked and talked about combination with Elgey. Combination with Symonds brought up, said he doesn't need to think about that.

The Myles signing will help Manly's up and coming like Jake, Myles only jokingly trying to talk him into staying. Also mentioned Myles being GC's loss.

Hosts seemed to put 'or if you're staying' into sentences, didn't faze him at all to try and get him to slip up. Said there's still two weeks for Manly to put something up, never said there was an offer or deadline already. Mentioned Merrin etc in the same way that their clubs have two weeks to change minds.

Said he was extremely happy/comfortable about his decision. Even if Manly has put forward something, wouldn't surprise me if he'd say no just to say 'F you, you had a chance and took it away'.

There are no media stories anymore, seems to be these days that if/when something happening you'll hear it in the papers first regardless of clubs being quiet.

Too hard to get a read but I'd say he's gone.

When asked about Elgey he spoke positively about his attacking and kicking game.

When asked about his future halves partner at Manly he was shocked and said I haven't even thought about it.

Yeah he's going.

On one hand he says, he's very happy with his decision to play at the Titans and is looking ahead to playing with Elgey next year. Also goes on to say he doesn't need to even think about what the Manly halves might be next year.

However, makes a point of saying there's still 2 weeks to go and Manly "could" make a final offer.

Why doesn't he just come out and say, "I'm going and I'm not considering any offers from Manly"? He's going out of his way to leave the door open but everything else he's said would indicate he's leaving. It can only mean he'd stay for "crazy Parramatta style" money and is waiting to see if Manly are that desperate.

On the news the other night DCE said that 'Manly have made it quite clear that they are happy to make that offer and for me to make a call on that' (referring to manly matching the titans offer).
DCE couldn't lay straight in bed ffs.

He wants Manly to make a better offer. That way he can tell the Titans and critics at large he had an offer he could not refuse.

Will Manly go that high?

Why would he be hiding something? nothing stopping him back flipping today,yesterday or in 2 weeks.

On one hand he says, he's very happy with his decision to play at the Titans and is looking ahead to playing with Elgey next year. Also goes on to say he doesn't need to even think about what the Manly halves might be next year.

However, makes a point of saying there's still 2 weeks to go and Manly "could" make a final offer.

Why doesn't he just come out and say, "I'm going and I'm not considering any offers from Manly"? He's going out of his way to leave the door open but everything else he's said would indicate he's leaving. It can only mean he'd stay for "crazy Parramatta style" money and is waiting to see if Manly are that desperate.

Because he doesn't want to lose the support of the Many supporters base when he still has a season there.

Simple.

OTE="danny-boy, post: 688244, member: 2497"]Too hard to get a read but I'd say he's gone.

When asked about Elgey he spoke positively about his attacking and kicking game.

When asked about his future halves partner at Manly he was shocked and said I haven't even thought about it.

Yeah he's going.[/QUOTE]
Hes
He went into detail about how he could work with Elgey but has not even a thought about half pairing at Manly - I think, sorry to say, it's not good buy, it's goodbye.
Well hes hardly gonna bag the bloke is he?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8