• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@ReadingThePlay
Going to be a massive explosion on Gold Coast of Olympic proportions through the coming days. #backflipison
images

Bones was right it sounds like it's going to happen...the odds have swung in our favour.

I'm not buying it. Mavin has assured us all (ad nauseam I might add!!) that DCE is gone. Until he lets us know otherwise I'm not getting too excited.

Wrong what I have said is fact he has told everyone he is going and until "he" states otherwise I'll believe him.

Quite humorous now how people want 2 put up "the Mole" and "reading the play" as credible people yet if they were saying something you didn't want 2 hear you wouldn't give them the time of the day.

Sorry Mauler if me believing a player who told his team mates and the world he is leaving is wrong.

Hey lads sorry been caught up having a life outside of following this saga.

I'm good thanks @bones my favourite silvertail member

Looking forward to round 13 so one of us can move on either way. Honestly we're all just over this. Mentally exhausting. Few more weeks and we'll all have some closure.

Not feeling any more or less confident than the other night and won't be until Daly speaks again or round 13 rolls around.

Having not posted before, I felt compelled to give my 2c worth after having read 166 pages of comments and opinions :).

I've been a massive Manly fan for years and followed them through thick and thin (no..I'm not a Troll) there's an important point that we need to keep in mind.

DCE is a quality halfback and the the fact remains there are only a handfull of good halfbacks in existing teams today let alone available in the market. The reality is the halfback touches the ball the most amount of times in any game (with probably the exception being the hooker) which makes them the most critical player in the team by far. DCE may be playing games and shopping for the most $$$ that he can get but then again who from us would not do the same. You may not agree with his methods but I'm certain its not all of his doings.

We really need to do everything to keep him and if it mean's matching the same $$$ as the GC then so be it. There is a reason why NFL teams pay BIG BUCKS for the quaterbacks...simply because they control the team not matter what. League is very similar and I fear that should DCE not stay, we will struggle to find another good halfback for a number of years
Well written my feathered friend and welcome.

Hey lads sorry been caught up having a life outside of following this saga.

I'm good thanks @bones my favourite silvertail member

Looking forward to round 13 so one of us can move on either way. Honestly we're all just over this. Mentally exhausting. Few more weeks and we'll all have some closure.

Not feeling any more or less confident than the other night and won't be until Daly speaks again or round 13 rolls around.
Why are you still here you proctologists dream?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8