• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
-Questions reasons for responding on forum
-Asks question prompting response

Are you special bud?
Very special and misunderstood, but unlike you I follow manly, so whats your reason for being here, apart from getting under peoples skins which you do very well I might add.

Who is Gerard Condon?
condom.jpg

Just seen on the Lurker, Ivan Cleary was spotted with 'a very influential Manly figure' deep in conversation at a coffee shop on the northern beaches, dont know if its true, just wanted to put it out there
It's probably true, but as Ivan is a collaroy resident and local I wouldn't read anything into it.

So with all the rumours seeming to heat up again, I imagine this thread will surpass the Keiran Forum by tomorrow night ;)

Don't forget there were similar rumours about Elgely signing with us and looked what happened there.

Hey lads sorry been caught up having a life outside of following this saga.

I'm good thanks @bones my favourite silvertail member

Looking forward to round 13 so one of us can move on either way. Honestly we're all just over this. Mentally exhausting. Few more weeks and we'll all have some closure.

Not feeling any more or less confident than the other night and won't be until Daly speaks again or round 13 rolls around.

Tell me LG, do you have any Silvertails posters trolling your forum about signings?

Oh and seeing as we have your Captain, and hopefully your marquee signing, any chance you can throw us Roberts? We need a decent centre in Reggies.

Very special and misunderstood, but unlike you I follow manly, so whats your reason for being here, apart from getting under peoples skins which you do very well I might add.

I sincerely enjoy engaging in discussion on such a heated topic with you guys and your opposing viewpoints. At the end of the day, I think our supporters base (all 3 of us Titans fans) and yours just want some closure and are willing to accept Daly's decision either way. Do as you please DCE, just hurry up and do it so we/you can plan our roster for 2016.

Tell me LG, do you have any Silvertails posters trolling your forum about signings?

Oh and seeing as we have your Captain, and hopefully your marquee signing, any chance you can throw us Roberts? We need a decent centre in Reggies.

Not trying to troll.

Haha take Myles mate, he will be great for you guys. Not so much for us though at the price tag he wanted.

Jimmy the Jet aint going anywhere, Zillman is fair game though.

Not trying to troll.

Haha take Myles mate, he will be great for you guys. Not so much for us though at the price tag he wanted.

Jimmy the Jet aint going anywhere, Zillman is fair game though.
Ha ha, Jimmy the jet. By that appraisal I take it he is also on the "white lighting ". Only on the Gold Coast could a name like that have such a purposeful meaning.

Wrong nobody has mentioned "contract" you have rightly stated what he said on 7 "offer" yet last night this is his quote “I guess it would be a curious situation to see what does eventuate if (Manly) do offer something.”

Well in his own words on 7 they have " offered" something.

That is a clear lie no 1 has mentioned contract he confirmed and than denied an offer that's a lie in anyone's books.

The only 1 mentioning the word contract is you Daly said offer.

Still think I am off the mark?

I interpreted he was waiting for a contract to sign, which he implied in the fox interview.

No lies whatsoever from DCE. He can hardly come out and tell the absolute facts.

He will be very comfortable to go to the Titans if Manly do not follow through with the contract.
Even happier to stay at Manly if they do what they say. So far Manlys mgt have been piss poor and full of back flips, its no wonder he is waiting for a contract to sign.

Joe Kelly and Scott Penn - now is the time to fly
Don't screw it up

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8