• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Still think I am off the mark?

I interpreted he was waiting for a contract to sign, which he implied in the fox interview.

No lies whatsoever from DCE. He can hardly come out and tell the absolute facts.

He will be very comfortable to go to the Titans if Manly do not follow through with the contract.
Even happier to stay at Manly if they do what they say. So far Manlys mgt have been piss poor and full of back flips, its no wonder he is waiting for a contract to sign.

Joe Kelly and Scott Penn - now is the time to fly
Don't screw it up

What you want a pat on the back? lol He lied in the interview and until he say's he is staying I will take him at his word that he is leaving.

The only 1 who ever mentioned the word contract was you i referred 2 offer as DCE did 1 day he had an offer the next day none.

I sincerely enjoy engaging in discussion on such a heated topic with you guys and your opposing viewpoints. At the end of the day, I think our supporters base (all 3 of us Titans fans) and yours just want some closure and are willing to accept Daly's decision either way. Do as you please DCE, just hurry up and do it so we/you can plan our roster for 2016.

I don't mind who comes here, after all it is a Rugby League Forum, however if trolls, such as yourself, were to comment in ALL the different various threads then perhaps, you may well be viewed different. That in my experience has never been the case or is rare, trolls come here with specific intentions to stir the pot and yet when they when they finish up with egg on their face( parra fans of late) we never hear of them again, I am all for the bantering and give as good as I get and probably deserve it (inherited ) Trolls are as welcome here as a hemorrhoid, but I guess their a pain in the bum we have to put up with. I do though agree with you that this DCE circus must end and soon!

Not at all, but you are totally off the mark saying DCE lied.

So you keep saying maybe you have a different meaning 2 a lie? If 1 day I say they have made an "offer" and the next day say it would be interesting if they make an "offer" that's a lie in my books.

We either made an offer or we didn't.

So you keep saying maybe you have a different meaning 2 a lie? If 1 day I say they have made an "offer" and the next day say it would be interesting if they make an "offer" that's a lie in my books.

I think when he was interviewed on 7 it was an ambush and he was put on the spot. When interviewed on Fox it was prearranged, he would of had time to carefully think about the answers he would give.
To call him a lier I think is harsh.

We are not in kindergarten. Things are not black or white for adults.

Think a little harder and try, really try reading in between the lines @;)

We are not in kindergarten. Things are not black or white for adults.

Think a little harder and try, really try reading in between the lines @;)

I'll let you read into things until he speaks and say's otherwise he is going.

He is entitled 2 change his mind but I'll listen 2 him not somebody interpreting (or reading between the lines) what he said.

I posted his quotes that's it.

I think when he was interviewed on 7 it was an ambush and he was put on the spot. When interviewed on Fox it was prearranged, he would of had time to carefully think about the answers he would give.
To call him a lier I think is harsh.

How's it harsh? I posted his quotes and he lied simple if that's harsh so be it.

I've been offline while eating dinner (but that's another story, best not shared here). Did the backflip happen yet?

Round 13 can not come quick enough lol. Each day no doubt there will be a new rumor.

Whilst I would be happy if he stays he is a quality player, I don't like the circus that is going on.
I even thought that maybe its going on a bit so manly will sign his mates who may not get offered what they want eg Myles or in lussicks case on the nose, and he still may go
Just a thought

I am not allowing myself any excitement on any more rumours. He's been gone, back, gone again, back again, I'm dizzy.
Would love it if he stayed.:h: This thread has it's own pulse.

What you want a pat on the back? lol He lied in the interview and until he say's he is staying I will take him at his word that he is leaving.

The only 1 who ever mentioned the word contract was you i referred 2 offer as DCE did 1 day he had an offer the next day none.
Your a funny bloke Stevie. In the one sentence you point out that DCE is lying, but then you'll take his word for it?? Lol

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8