• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm not completely certain Daly will come to the Titans next year but if he wasn't, why would he call the Titans today to tell them that he is still committed? Also, why wouldn't his mum just be quiet and say nothing rather than hose down speculation and risk looking like an idiot?
Also Why don't you shut the fck up :)

Yes I have a question. When your club finally folds would you care to join the Sensational Sea eagles ?

you're near the top of the list. maybe the cowboys as they are the other QLD team and my old man lives up that way.

it might ultimately depend on where our players would hypothetically end up. if James Roberts, Elgey and Lach Burr ended up at Penrith id probably have a soft spot for them. If those three ended up at the eels... they are dead to me.

when i am deciding though, i will make sure my manager calls ahead for photo ops and that no matter who is on my short list, i will tease each of them equally keeping them interested through vague comments and lack of direct comment.

I'm not completely certain Daly will come to the Titans next year but if he wasn't, why would he call the Titans today to tell them that he is still committed? Also, why wouldn't his mum just be quiet and say nothing rather than hose down speculation and risk looking like an idiot?
Interesting that you say Cherry called the Titans today. Is that a fact, speculation (or a source/sauce)?
I think the Mum angle is interesting in all this. His Mum would no doubt love to have him and the Grandbabies close to her.
There is also his wife's parents for his family to consider. Cherry's girl's folks probably hope they stay in Sydney.
At least this is soon to be over either way.

yeah If
Interesting that you say Cherry called the Titans today. Is that a fact, speculation (or a source/sauce)?
I think the Mum angle is interesting in all this. His Mum would no doubt love to have him and the Grandbabies close to her.
There is also his wife's parents for his family to consider. Cherry's girl's folks probably hope they stay in Sydney.
At least this is soon to be over either way.

the guy on our forum who dropped this info about the phone call, is about as close to an inside source as we have.

Has been right about a few things, but just like the LG thing and many wrong scoops from moley, massoud etc...sometimes they are right at the time and it changes. i dont think this will be fully over until he opens his mouth or rd 13 passes.

They just copied the Yanks who had MNF thinking it would work here and have never had the balls to admit it was a **** idea all along
Gambling has everything to do with MNF. In the US it is viewed as the last chance to get square over a weekend of bets. That's why it's huge. They tried to replicate it here and it just doesn't work.

Chez could have just come out form te get go and the following weeks that persued and put it all to bed! The annoying thing is that he keeps leaving the door open with ridiculous comments! Why would he put all the media attention on him if there wasn't something happening? He's come out time and time again and been his own worse enemy! Just come out and say weather you're staying or you're going mate!

you're near the top of the list. maybe the cowboys as they are the other QLD team and my old man lives up that way.

it might ultimately depend on where our players would hypothetically end up. if James Roberts, Elgey and Lach Burr ended up at Penrith id probably have a soft spot for them. If those three ended up at the eels... they are dead to me.

when i am deciding though, i will make sure my manager calls ahead for photo ops and that no matter who is on my short list, i will tease each of them equally keeping them interested through vague comments and lack of direct comment.
Your honourable captain Miles has just signed a contract that would see him a Sea eagle for the rest of his precious life so why don't you do the right thing and join our team as well. We will accept you with open wings
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
6.jpg
6.jpg
6.jpg

yeah If

the guy on our forum who dropped this info about the phone call, is about as close to an inside source as we have.

Has been right about a few things, but just like the LG thing and many wrong scoops from moley, massoud etc...sometimes they are right at the time and it changes. i dont think this will be fully over until he opens his mouth or rd 13 passes.
Thanks MC - you'd think it'd be all over the media if true. Then again some Manly peeps seem ultra confident he's staying based on......?
Both lots of fans stay hoping.

I think the most telling comment from Chez to indicate he's going is when he commented on his halves partnership with LG and how much he's looking forward to it. Plus the fact he'd given no thought to any halves partnership with us. I couldn't imagine he'd string LG along with comments like that. That would be downright unethical.

And this is different to your games HOW? Your crowds aren't exactly impressive either. I watch nearly every game and cannot believe how bad the Sydney crowds are, especially at ANZ, which only looks to be about 1000 fans at those games. Seriously how can you even argue that point.

And this is different to your games HOW? Your crowds aren't exactly impressive either. I watch nearly every game and cannot believe how bad the Sydney crowds are, especially at ANZ, which only looks to be about 1000 fans at those games. Seriously how can you even argue that point.
Hi Nols

Maaaate, I've been to the Goldie when there's been 3000 Manly fans, 1000 Titans fans and they report the crowd at 12500.

Come on now, you have to agree with that !!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8