• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yeah it seemed pretty obvious why it is. whats left to see is whether it lands DCE, or whether has played this like a maestro to get his mates good contracts be fore he sets sail.

seems far fetched, but wouldnt surprise me.

When Bob Fulton was coach he always insisted on having one of the strongest forward packs in the competition, so I don't see the inclusion of Lussick and Myles as negatives. Even if DCE goes all will need is one more quality big bopper, Carney and possibly someone like Ashley Taylor or the option to move Lyon to 5/8 and we are competitive once again. I'm not saying that's a premiership winning team but I'm pretty confident we'd win more than we'd lose and it's certainly a solid base to build on.

I wouldn't think they would sign them on a hunch or a hope that it would lead to Daly staying though, I would think they only reason they would sign both is that it would assure he stays. Which I don't particularly agree with.
I think its the opposite. We have been screaming on this place that our forwards aren't up to scratch. Please name me better options for 2016 than Myles & Lussick. Would you rather we stuck with Hasson????
The fact that both are great mates with DCE is incidental to their signing not the other way around. I would have been happy to sign both with or without DCE because they are the best forward options available right now.

Think we should go looking in the ESL for 1 more big prop. MWSE have done this successfully in the past. Sam Burgess may not be available, but where there's one there are others, who would give alot to participate in the world's premier RL competition. (well it use to be anyway, until Greenturd took over).

Another day of DCE intense speculation....

Nope another day on the Barcoo, just about to set the Red Claw pots, have a ham sanga, might fit in a little afternoon snooze, beer about 5pm and chuck in a line just as the sun sets.

Life's good , now who's this Chez you talk about ??

I feel like the speculation has stalled.

Everyone has settled into those who are quietly confident he will stay and those who are quietly confident he will leave. I keep coming back here to hope someone will share some fresh inside goss and instead all I'm seeing is Taylor Swift's camel toe and people talking rubbish to each other.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8