• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
He did ask for a release last season and helped derail our season.

Yep I understand that mate.

But time (and the absence of disruptive influences) can change things.

Its all speculation I guess.

But I'll take the fact he has re-signed as his commitment to the team and club.

He would have known Foran was pissing off so knew the situation and still re-signed.

Like sands through the hourglass.....

ps The point is that he has been obviously being playing amongst some players he didnt get on with eg Watmough. He's wanting Manly to bolster the team with players he gets on well with to avoid the tension he seems to be having with some of those players previously in the team. Remember last year the tension between the cliques.

I got that Bearfax. You're speculating that Daly required Myles and Lussick as part of the package for him to re-sign. Myles had been secured and Lussick hadn't. So Manly needed to make an appropriate offer to Lussick to meet that part of his package.

Massoud is just speculating
There is nothing official, as no one at Manly is willing to have the blood of killing off 2v on their hands :mad:

So here we are as Members, half way through a Season and the same 3 issues of our halves and Coach is still media fodder :banghead:
Sorry @HappilyManly but why should he be the only person not accountable for his job. We don't have a last place roster and yet we aren't exactly doing anything creative or gameplanning to overcome squad deficiencies. It's like we (Tooves) just tossed a coin. "Well hodges was some fresh spark, I definitely need to drop him!" We haven't offered anything in any game this season we're I've gone wow that's innovative or unique. We have some incredibly skilled players but we're not adapting. And unfortunately that's on the coach

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
My point is that the issues at the start of the season are still there and that our Management haven't made the hard calls.
They were there last year ,why wasn't it sorted in the off season ?
Why did this year need to be derailed ?
All parties should of been MANAGED by management in the off season.
Management should of shown the door to anyone who didn't want to be here or didn't want to toe the line with the coach.
The whole mess falls on bad management and a lack of communication.

So what's your sauce? Tartare or Toovey getting hooked :p
I haven't got around to eating that yet. Got a couple of nice coral trout that day too so still getting through them. But no doubt it will come up nicely with some lemongrass ginger and garlic fresh coriander and some lime- squeezed the way a head coach would be if a high profile new assistant was brought in mid season following a clubs patriarch commenting that it might be time to move on

Read into it what you will. But one has to ask the question as to why Manly bought Myles and probably Lussick, both DCE's mates. We're hearing that the money has been secured yet there seems some doubt given DCE's comments about the offer. I suspect its not Manly who have gone after Myles and Lussick but rather DCE's having stated if the money is right, they are two other conditions, and that has been the issue holding back the signature. Its not that Manly grabbed these players to encourage DCE to stay. I think its that DCE has told them that that is part of the condition and until he sees them both rubber stamped he wont be signing. For that reason I think if Lussick does definitely sign, DCE will sign immediately after to stay. Again just gut feeling but that's what I'm sensing.
I just can't agree. We have been banging on for a year now that we need some big boppers. Please tell me what are the AVAILABLE options for big boppers next year that are a better option than Myles & Lussick.

DCE is gone, period. We recruited these two because we needed to boost our forward pack. No agendas, no conditions just good solid recruitment.

Last edited:
My point is that the issues at the start of the season are still there and that our Management haven't made the hard calls.
I'm not talking about management im talking about coaching and game planning. Management doesn't win or lose games. I feel like management gets used as a scapegoat for poor coaching and on field performance.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8