• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Rubbish. Daly has not been treated poorly. Ineptly, yes. And so it would be petty for him to fake consideration in order to punish.

We will obviously know one way or another in approx 7 days.
It would be interesting to do a poll of what people think will happen.
1. Definitely staying
2. Definitely going
3.Think he is staying
4. Think he is going
5. No longer care

Considering we are coming last with him how much worse will it be next year if we do not have him?

FFS the club set a deadline for the offer they had out to him because the season was about to start and he let it slide. How did the club "wrong him" in any way.

Media. Bull****.

For your own sanity you're best off ignoring EVERYTHING and just sitting tight for another week when whatever will happen will play out and everyone can get on with their lives.

FFS the club set a deadline for the offer they had out to him because the season was about to start and he let it slide. How did the club "wrong him" in any way.

Media. Bull****.

For your own sanity you're best off ignoring EVERYTHING and just sitting tight for another week when whatever will happen will play out and everyone can get on with their lives.

Pretty simple was the same deadline set for Foz? We all know the answer 2 that. Not media bull**** that is fact.

Wasn't Liam Cox the knob who ambushed him at the recovery session to try to force him to say he's going to the Titans.

Seems like a hack with an axe to grind.
I saw the Liam Sux report on 10. Essentially he rehashed the story from RLW (posted elsewhere), re: Toovey's future, and then segued into the DCE stuff. The fact that the former involved no journalistic legwork of his own, leads one to take his DCE revelations with a grain of salt. Although it does sound plausible.

I'll say it again! All dce needs to do is come out and say I'm not staying with manly! I'm 110 percent going to the tits, this media speculation needs to end! If it true he's strung us along this whole time because he's dirty at the club, then prepare the pitchforks and sharpen the blades......we go to war!

Media. Bull****.

For your own sanity you're best off ignoring EVERYTHING and just sitting tight for another week when whatever will happen will play out and everyone can get on with their lives.[/QUOTE ]

FFS They didnt set one for Foran as they really wanted to sign Foz. They low balled cherry thinking foz was staying. It went off right in there face and now they want to take it back.
What brain would pull a deal on one of the best players in the comp. He will captain Australia soon and the d.. heads at our helm stuffed it . Non of this can be disputed. Penn and joke Kelly did it. They listened to zorba who said bozo would convince foran to stay. How did that work out for them.

Bulldogs Bite, Dean Ritchie

DALY Cherry-Evans has until next 5pm next Wednesday (June 10) to reveal his final decision - play with Gold Coast or renege.

DCE is angling for a post-career job in the media with Fox Sports.

We are tipping he will keep his decision private until early next week. We hear the anticipated announcement will be on, you guessed it, Fox Sports.
Yeah! not sure how good my maths is but we only have to wait 12930 minutes before we can close this thread. :)

Why? because you don't want 2 believe it. It makes as much sense as you thinking he is staying.

And you do want to believe it because it would justify all your caterwauling from the last few weeks.

If DCE and Myles/Lussick are friends, why would he not push hard for the Tits to sign them? And why would Myles and Lussick sign for Manly knowing DCE was leaving? Nobody would intentionally sign for a club they believe will be crap if they have other offers.

Yawn... Are we back to people thinking the management of the club are trying to pull a Major League...

Bulldogs Bite, Dean Ritchie

DALY Cherry-Evans has until next 5pm next Wednesday (June 10) to reveal his final decision - play with Gold Coast or renege.

DCE is angling for a post-career job in the media with Fox Sports.

We are tipping he will keep his decision private until early next week. We hear the anticipated announcement will be on, you guessed it, Fox Sports.

A DCE 180 on NRL 360

And you do want to believe it because it would justify all your caterwauling from the last few weeks.

If DCE and Myles/Lussick are friends, why would he not push hard for the Tits to sign them? And why would Myles and Lussick sign for Manly knowing DCE was leaving? Nobody would intentionally sign for a club they believe will be crap if they have other offers.

I don't need justification as my position is and has always been is DCE made his decision and told everybody so why would I need 2 justify anything? It's people like you who are going 2 look foolish not me I have taken him at his word unlike you. Who said we will be crap if DCE leaves? not me if Joe comes up with the signings he told us about we will be great.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8