• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Im not driving
Just to keep this thread thriving with more innuendo that in all likelyhood holds little significance, those tweets that DCE's mum posted about Matty Johns being wrong and there not being any substance to the rumours of a imminent backflip last week, have been deleted by her.
That seals it then - he must be staying???

Just to keep this thread thriving with more innuendo that in all likelyhood holds little significance, those tweets that DCE's mum posted about Matty Johns being wrong and there not being any substance to the rumours of a imminent backflip last week, have been deleted by her.

Hmmm.... very very interesting.

Maybe there could a DCE mum watcher/gauge/thermometer next to the clock?

To my knowledge, there are currently at least 3 open discussion threads on 3 different sites; LU, the Titans forum and here.

Do you think Daly is aware of all of this and what's being discussed? I'm sure most of the sports journo's are.

Leaving the final announcement of the decision this late, is obviously intended to screw somebody. The question is, which team is he intending to screw over?

I have to say, I can't see a reason as to why he'd want to screw the Titans. They signed him in good faith and have stayed relatively quiet since.

Manly in the other hand, did pull his original offer, then offer him a reduced contract, then pull that. Now they've apparently offered him another bigger contract only after turning away from Foran. On top of all this, we still have that trouble making (to put it nicely) Zorba person in the mix.

I'd be surprised if he does stay.

To my knowledge, there are currently at least 3 open discussion threads on 3 different sites; LU, the Titans forum and here.

Do you think Daly is aware of all of this and what's being discussed? I'm sure most of the sports journo's are.

Leaving the final announcement of the decision this late, is obviously intended to screw somebody. The question is, which team is he intending to screw over?

I have to say, I can't see a reason as to why he'd want to screw the Titans. They signed him in good faith and have stayed relatively quiet since.

Manly in the other hand, did pull his original offer, then offer him a reduced contract, then pull that. Now they've apparently offered him another bigger contract only after turning away from Foran. On top of all this, we still have that trouble making (to put it nicely) Zorba person in the mix.

If DCE wanted to screw us he would be also be screwing us with inapt performances on the field as well but from what I have seen he has been one of our best . IMO Money is the motive here and which ever club accommodates DCE will have his services

If DCE wanted to screw us he would be also be screwing us with inapt performances on the field as well but from what I have seen he has been one of our best . IMO Money is the motive here and which ever club accommodates DCE will have his services
I agree, and I desperately hop its not us. If we pay him what he wants we won't have enough money for any quality around him and as he has shown so far this year, he can't do it with poor quality around him.

Too much logic in there for this thread . If he was going to reneg he would have surely let the Titans know in advance so they don't get screwed over twice (DCE backflipping & Sezer leaving).

Can't wait for that clock to hit Zero. Even if he confirms he is moving later this week the clock should be left until next Wednesday incase of another potential last ditch effort to backflip lol.

The clock should be a standard item for the signings thread every season.

Too much logic in there for this thread . If he was going to reneg he would have surely let the Titans know in advance so they don't get screwed over twice (DCE backflipping & Sezer leaving).

Can't wait for that clock to hit Zero. Even if he confirms he is moving later this week the clock should be left until next Wednesday incase of another potential last ditch effort to backflip lol.

The clock should be a standard item for the signings thread every season.
Jeez I'm pleased I watched to the last second on my divorce clock . Would of hated the ex to backflip.

The payback rumour is both scary and amusing. It's not like we made him play reserves or fullback. Just contract stuff, and players were let go to keep him.

Could he be so mean. Dumping on his team mates both present and future. Laughable.

The delay is the coaching issue. And maybe third party deal stuff.

Daly will stay.

No matter how long I stare at 'Day' the damn '8' won't change....it's like he's mocking me. He stares me down defiantly, flips me the bird and has a laugh with 'Hr'. Only 'sec' is playing nice - obediently winding down with great enthusiasm - I like 'sec', 'min' too - he is a little slow but at least he is on board with the the Cherryflip.
>
>
>
I'd like to punch 'Day' right in the face...frickn' 8. I'll give you bloody 8, 8 good whacks upside the head...@hole

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8