• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
No matter how long I stare at 'Day' the damn '8' won't change....it's like he's mocking me. He stares me down defiantly, flips me the bird and has a laugh with 'Hr'. Only 'sec' is playing nice - obediently winding down with great enthusiasm - I like 'sec', 'min' too - he is a little slow but at least he is on board with the the Cherryflip.
>
>
>
I'd like to punch 'Day' right in the face...frickn' 8. I'll give you bloody 8, 8 good whacks upside the head...@hole

Seeing its another 3 hours till teh 8 day disappears, here is a preview of 7:

Sam Thaiday says DCE contract drama is behind Manly slump
  • 17 MINUTES AGO JUNE 02, 2015 2:29PM

But he could also empathise with his Queensland teammate ahead of Brisbane’s NRL clash with Manly at Suncorp Stadium on Friday night.

“It is a huge distraction for a team, not knowing what your key player is doing,” Thaiday said.

“I think it is an underlying factor for the reason why they are playing the way they are playing.

“(But) you can’t put all the blame on DCE.

“I am sure he knows what he is doing, it’s just everyone else has no idea.” Cherry-Evans signed a lucrative four-year deal with the Titans in March.

However under NRL rules, he has until after round 13 — which concludes on Monday night — if he wants to back out of that deal and stay at Manly.

Cherry-Evans has not discussed his intentions since he reluctantly fronted the media on April 20, saying: “From my end there’s nothing to report and I don’t think there’ll be anything to report for the rest of the season in regards to changes to my contract.”

735850-6234be1a-08dd-11e5-8933-556e3a23c467.jpg

Manly sit last on the NRL ladder. Source: Getty Images

NRL LATE MAIL: Get all the latest injury news

That did nothing to dampen speculation that Manly were desperately trying to woo him to stay with a much-upgraded offer. Manly back-rower Tom Symonds stuck to the club’s script on Tuesday, insisting the contract saga had not been a problem for the injury-hit team, who have won only three of 11 matches this season. “I think you guys (the media) worry about it more than we do to be honest,” he said.

“Round 13 is this week so after that hopefully you guys will come up with a few new headlines.

“There are a lot of players that have signed with other clubs, they’ve all got until the end of this week as well so I’m not sure why he’s the only person that’s under scrutiny.

“There’s players at every club who have decided to go on and transfer clubs so there’s other guys who are hiding under the radar a bit.” Meanwhile, Thaiday said the Broncos were preparing for Cherry-Evans to overcome a shoulder complaint and run out in their Friday night clash.

Originally published as DCE drama behind Manly slide: Thaiday
COMMENT ON THIS STORY

But he could also empathise with his Queensland teammate ahead of Brisbane’s NRL clash with Manly at Suncorp Stadium on Friday night.

“It is a huge distraction for a team, not knowing what your key player is doing,” Thaiday said.

“I think it is an underlying factor for the reason why they are playing the way they are playing.

“I am sure he knows what he is doing, it’s just everyone else has no idea.” Cherry-Evans signed a lucrative four-year deal with the Titans in March.

However under NRL rules, he has until after round 13 — which concludes on Monday night — if he wants to back out of that deal and stay at Manly.

Cherry-Evans has not discussed his intentions since he reluctantly fronted the media on April 20, saying: “From my end there’s nothing to report and I don’t think there’ll be anything to report for the rest of the season in regards to changes to my contract.”

That did nothing to dampen speculation that Manly were desperately trying to woo him to stay with a much-upgraded offer. Manly back-rower Tom Symonds stuck to the club’s script on Tuesday, insisting the contract saga had not been a problem for the injury-hit team, who have won only three of 11 matches this season. “I think you guys (the media) worry about it more than we do to be honest,” he said.

“Round 13 is this week so after that hopefully you guys will come up with a few new headlines.

“There are a lot of players that have signed with other clubs, they’ve all got until the end of this week as well so I’m not sure why he’s the only person that’s under scrutiny.

“There’s players at every club who have decided to go on and transfer clubs so there’s other guys who are hiding under the radar a bit.” Meanwhile, Thaiday said the Broncos were preparing for Cherry-Evans to overcome a shoulder complaint and run out in their Friday night clash.

COMMENT ON THIS STORY
Of course it is a factor in our rubbish form. The picture in the article is interesting. Jamie Lyon is the one I wonder most about how he feels. He's the captain and you'd never find a more down to earth bloke. I reckon he'd be really over all this self centred preening garbage.

How funny was Hiku! Honestly I don't think he knows who Barrett is haha
Wonder if Hiku has been introduced to Bozo yet - 2v is the only NRL Coach he seems to know :D

Good to see Chez throwing the footy around, looks like he may be able to play on Friday :clap:

I maintain he's just going to let the sand run out of the hourglass.....and so are the days of our lives.

Still think he is going to the Titans
Well this could be all over by tomorrow night if the fox sports report is true

COMMENT ON THIS STORY

This is the same Sam Thaiday that has not yet been offered a contract by Bennett and has spent a lot of time on the bench. How come this has no affected the Bronc's?

No injuries except Darius Bennett has helped a little:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8