• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Now we sit back and wait for parra to implode, and then watch Foran try and come crawling back! Originally I wanted us to retain Foran, after this whole fiasco it is quite clear the chez was the one that wanted to stay!

"If you can't sore with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock" - catch ya next year Foz! Chez is a sea eagle for life! Wow!!

A life time contract?

Lucky we didn't offer one of those to Watmough a few years back. I wonder if we will regret a long term contract when DCE starts to play like Watmough?

Cant see that interview hurting his profile, lets face it for a rugby league player he has been amazing to feild and answer all those questions so admirably, and by putting his family first he answers the critics and raises his marketability, he is just what the NRL needs. Dont know if id be saying this if he was in sky blue at the time, however he is in maroon and white

Woo Hoo! Great news. Nice to see an end to all this speculating. Now we can get on with discussing what's happening on the field.

Good to hear he stayed purely for the money. 10 million over 6 years, with each year option in his favor until he retires. Glad we kept him. But wished he spoke about us a bit more in the presser. Mentioned his name alot. Diddnt once state that he stayed because he loves the club. He said his decision only changed when they come through with an offer he couldnt refuse. The titans initial offer was not much greater than ours.

Good to hear he stayed purely for the money. 10 million over 6 years, with each year option in his favor until he retires. Glad we kept him. But wished he spoke about us a bit more in the presser. Mentioned his name alot. Diddnt once state that he stayed because he loves the club. He said his decision only changed when they come through with an offer he couldnt refuse. The titans initial offer was not much greater than ours.
I thought he made it clear he wanted to be at manly all along and living in gods country as well. Good enough for me

Great news to see that its confirmed. :) So excited for the rest of the season and beyond.

Wow lifetime contract is new. That is going to start a precedent across the NRL.

Chez went on about how much Manly meant to him, how he never wanted to leave etc

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -60 8