• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So does this mean that DCE is still recruiting for the titans? He has managed to lose them Myles, Sezar and himself!

Can we get him recruiting for other clubs so he can screw them over as well, he is pretty good at this business!

But what will we talk about for the rest of the year
We will talk about how this day was the turning point, the day that our seemingly impossible run to the premiership really took shape. We talk about how we spanked the table topping Broncos and went on a hiuuuge tilt at the finals, and never looked back. We will talk about the slow and sad end of Watmough's career and we will talk sadly about what could have been for Foran. We will endure shenanigans, will engage in malarkey, we will remember fondly this day in which a club legend thumbed his nose at at the NRL, their media puppets and instigated yet another rule change on the way to becoming the rarest of the rare in today's clime: a one club player.

We will grin smugly and proudly proclaim that WE ARE MANLY, all the while knowing that they all really don't like us and we as one don't give a hoot. We will fight on and we will win.

We are MANLY!

So who else is having a good day?
Mate... I got advised I won a $360k tender this morning at 10am, while another Victorian Government client, who had previously told me they had to cancel all research, advised me at 10.30am due to Labor Government directives, backflipped and told me they want to go ahead in the next two months for another $100k. Then... DCE backflips and really the others just pale into insignificance.

I was thinking about buying a Lotto ticket but that might be just pushing my luck too far!

For those that can find it, I'd still recommend listening to the announcement. Especially question time.

I get to hear a lot of journos ask a lot of sports stars....a lot of questions (we probably all do) but the tribally lead agenda driven nrl journos are the worst I've seen (or heard.)

Not really one positive question amongst the lot of them, instead just a whole lot of bleating and whining and (ironically enough for journos) challenging his integrity and honesty. Now whilst it was sorta fun as it was good news for us it is really pathetic just how....'little' they are. Now they may argue it's their right to ask the tough questions....but really...none of them were. They were petty and bereft of any journalistic quality or integrity.

Anyway, us so called fans are happy!

edit: Thanks for putting up with my posts during the announcement - enough spelling and grammar mistakes for everyone!

But I got banana cake, so all was good. :)

Great news and finally finalized ,Interestingly though how long is for life ? As long as DCE wants or Manly wants ??
Now Kelly knows how to deal with players at this great club not like at small clubs like Chelsea and souf's
I guess we all knew or hoped that we could at least keep one and we did but could have done without all the drama

Please dont - have you seen him play this year. He is currently playing NSW Cup - enough said.

HEY!!! Are you DCE, because your user name now matches dce's nrl career!!! :eek::giggle:

edit: jeez, it's be good to get a gander at his contract! Be damn interesting! I reckon quite a few players will be asking him about it for their next contract!

Just think

Foran has given up being a one club legend, lifetime contract to play with Choc and get coached by Dalai Arthur out west. :rofl:
One Eyed Eel are saying we paid overs and yada yada and how Foz is a man of great integrity etc not like DCE.

Um, firstly, lol and secondly, I think Foz is still getting more from them and he's busted.

One Eyed Eel are saying we paid overs and yada yada and how Foz is a man of great integrity etc not like DCE.

Um, firstly, lol and secondly, I think Foz is still getting more from them and he's busted.

10m over 6 years is a tad more than 4m over 4.

I call shenanigans!!

And thirdly... LOL!!

Looking forward tonight to the Channel 10 news replaying Liam Cox's commentary from two nights ago, when he proclaimed authoritavely that DCE was leaving. That wasmuch to the smug satisfaction of Ol' Puddin' Face Matt Burke, back in the studio.

What am I saying, that will never happen.

Just listened to Henry the last ? he was asked was when do you play Manly and he said straight away round 18 monday night Hmmmm make of that as you will
Not a Happy chappy cant blame him though but thats how it goes we all were bit disappointed about how they got him with the backing of the NRL so

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8