• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mate... I got advised I won a $360k tender this morning at 10am, while another Victorian Government client, who had previously told me they had to cancel all research, advised me at 10.30am due to Labor Government directives, backflipped and told me they want to go ahead in the next two months for another $100k. Then... DCE backflips and really the others just pale into insignificance.

I was thinking about buying a Lotto ticket but that might be just pushing my luck too far!

Congratulations mate !! Do you need a passionate Business Banker? Need some working capital? Cap Ex requirements? I'll make it all easy for you !!

The Media say DCE needs to redeem his reputation.
Though the "Backflip" was controversial, it was legal.
The Media threw the mud & blame Evans for the mess.

10m over 6 years is a tad more than 4m over 4.

I think it would be 8 years, 6 years is only until he is 32, and i guess he will call it quits at 33-34, but with salary cap increases over that time, we can still hold onto our up coming talent. And you can bet third party deals cover a bit of that 10m dollars

They are fully blown idiots if they didnt prepare for the worst. Annessley also said they wont be going back to Seizer as it would be "double standards". Again, not really looking after their own best interests. No wonder they are a rabble.

Thank the age we live in - this will blow over in five minutes and we can get on with um... um... what game do these guys play again..? Foot..... something...

I think it would be 8 years, 6 years is only until he is 32, and i guess he will call it quits at 33-34, but with salary cap increases over that time, we can still hold onto our up coming talent. And you can bet third party deals cover a bit of that 10m dollars

I am of the belief that it is structured quite similar to franklins. It is 10 million over 6 years ( which is the minimum amount of the contract ) each remaining year is in DCE's favor, so if he chooses to remain at the club each year he gets to an extension of 1 year at the 1.6mil. Time will tell if the wage is scaled based on any increases in the salary cap ( for our sake i hope not ) and whether the extension time is 1 year, 2 or 3 etc etc.

The fan base has been quite at odds regarding the way DCE handled this saga. SO many arguments and disagreements. In fact, I've had, and will always have the mindset that your either WITH Manly, or against us.

Regardless of how frustrated and pissed off people were (and a lot were also very, very supportive), DCE will be copping heaps of flack from the likes of Gordon Tallis, Graeme Annersley & a host of others.

He IS Manly now, so we need to galvanise as a group behind him, and support the bloke, no matter. He needs to know we are now in his corner, because he, well......is in ours !!!

I hope he puts down the paper, turns off the radio and television for a while, and not answer his phone to undesirables. There will be some other story line in 3-4 days.

DCE assisted in getting a ridiculous round 13 rule changed. The rest of the NRL players should be thankful this merry-go-round is no longer in existence.

I've gone from cringeing when he speaks and plays, to wanting to rally behind the kid - because he HAS shown loyalty - albeit late in the piece.

We're behind you DCE,

One Eyed Eel are saying we paid overs and yada yada and how Foz is a man of great integrity etc not like DCE.

Um, firstly, lol and secondly, I think Foz is still getting more from them and he's busted.

ha ha ha - that is a laugh.
Foran lied to Manly when he had signed with Eels last year. How is that a man of integrity?

Manly mgt admitted in the press conference today that they got the negotiations with DCE completely wrong and forced DCE's hand - but they are happy now .

DCE imo has done nothing wrong. If Foran had been open and up front with Manly from the start DCE would have signed by Xmas.

Amazed about the whinging about this decision in the media, by ex players eg Wendel and all the great unwashed on social media - plenty of other recent examples like Papali, Moltzen, Mcinnes that hardly raised a ripple of concern.

But when it is Manly...

Just listened to Henry the last ? he was asked was when do you play Manly and he said straight away round 18 monday night Hmmmm make of that as you will
Not a Happy chappy cant blame him though but thats how it goes we all were bit disappointed about how they got him with the backing of the NRL so
Funny how (initial contractual missteps notwithstanding) Manly are again portrayed as the bad guys! The Old Coast 'sign' our star player at the start of the season, with assistance from Richo-Greenberg Central, in the process helping to send a wrecking ball through our season. Apparently there is nothing wrong with that.

When Manly then uses the same flawed 'June 30' process to convince DCE to stay, well we are the villians and people like Henry get to put their crankypants faces on for the media.

Last edited:
The fan base has been quite at odds regarding the way DCE handled this saga. SO many arguments and disagreements. In fact, I've had, and will always have the mindset that your either WITH Manly, or against us.

Regardless of how frustrated and pissed off people were (and a lot were also very, very supportive), DCE will be copping heaps of flack from the likes of Gordon Tallis, Graeme Annersley & a host of others.

He IS Manly now, so we need to galvanise as a group behind him, and support the bloke, no matter. He needs to know we are now in his corner, because he, well......is in ours !!!

I hope he puts down the paper, turns off the radio and television for a while, and not answer his phone to undesirables. There will be some other story line in 3-4 days.

DCE assisted in getting a ridiculous round 13 rule changed. The rest of the NRL players should be thankful this merry-go-round is no longer in existence.

I've gone from cringeing when he speaks and plays, to wanting to rally behind the kid - because he HAS shown loyalty - albeit late in the piece.

We're behind you DCE,
There was some rediculous comment on one of the websites (ive been to a few today) that manly supporters will be unsure how to treat DCE at our next home game, really... brookvale will errupt when he runs out, fans even applauded him more than usual after he had signed with titans, so agree ryan we should be vocal in the DCE corner

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8