• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I ask a question "Do the Gordan Tallis's and other washed up no bodies of the QLD institution carry the same feelings of resentment towards god like figures like Wayne Bennett when he back flipped on the Roosters to stay with the Bronco's?"

Didn't think so .... Thankfully for you Wendell sailor and other former and present players you are judged by what you do on the field and not what you do off it.

I also liked that during question time.... Our media guy said they were allowing 2 more questions....one was asked and all those esteemed hacks couldn't think of one other question to ask!

"Last question, anyone? anyone? bueller? bueller?"

So the guys got an early mark!

Ha good one mate, sorry I'll miss our annual beer on Friday!!

Mark enjoying his 'annual' beer!

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

bartvs-australia1.png

Some of the sh*t I am seeing on social media is a disgrace.
I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but far out DCE hasn't killed anyone!
I think Ben Ikin summed it up perfectly, wasn't pretty how it all panned out but u cant blame a bloke for doing what is best for himself and his family.
Also all these people going out of their way to try and claim some sort of moral high ground, spare me please!!

He was always a chance of staying at Manly, people seem to forget how he is being loyal to the club that made him the player he is today, and he is going to be a 1 club player. That's the definition of loyalty. Screw the Titans, they are a cultureless & fanless club that is being propped up by the NRL so they can try and stake their claim in that area.

It's just an excuse for people to have a crack at Chez and our club.
Honestly if it was the same situation with another club and another player I couldn't honestly care and I don't think a lot of other people would either!

One very fine day for the club. Speaking of beer. One might have to be cracked tonight. We have a halfback for a few years it seems. And a pretty good half back at that. About time is all I can say Joker and Penns but well done.

Thanks Brad and briza for your inside scoops that gave me hope and got me thru the last 6 weeks. Now the mrs reckons I can get on with my life, I don't know about that

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10