• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Lockyer spoke of loyalty...in the end DCE was loyal. I just don't get the spin on all this that to be loyal, he needed to sign with a rival club. The QLD media did a great job, but it just never stood up. When Wally and Geno back flipped, they were being loyal???
Chez just needs to concentrate on a long, successful life at Manly. I am tipping Barrett to come on board as assistant next year and that will be the succession. There is no way in hell Toovey will be pushed aside now. It would destroy the whole value of the signing.
Indeed it is a watershed moment in the future success of this great club. Penn will thrive on all this, and to his credit he got the deal done!!!!!! Onward and upward-I just hope we can galvanise the whole club as one moving forward.
Wombat I think Lord Locky wanted loyalty to the Titans not us, its a Qld thing mate, but in the end he will remain at the best club in the competition. I would look inside the box, so to speak, about who will be Tooves successor. although I agree with you that it wont be anytime soon that he will be replaced.

Could there yet be another twist to the ongoing shenanigans, it's not June 13 yet or is it ????

Hey Choc, put that up ya, Cherry Pie going to be a one club player :clap:
No twist now, Manly would have already submitted the contract to the NRL, hence the haste of the NRL changing the rule. I would say the contract was put in sometime in the last week.
Either way now, the NRL has to register the contract as Manly are the incumbant club.

Only difference is that Myles can still reneg and stay at Titans, but I honestly don't think that is even on the horizon

Myles reneging would be a good thing - we have so many young props coming through now. @:cool:

So long as we have the world class half that Joker promised us, the big boppers will appear :)

Just read the last 20 pages of this thread. My daughter broke the news to me with a text while playing golf. I then proceeded to par 7 of the next 8 holes.

Happy happy joy joy.

No penalty for the text while playing. Phone was on silent.:)

Little 2v is grinning from ear to ear on NRL360 :clap:

So the deal is for 8 years, till 2023 at least. :)

Kent is going on about his reputation being damaged ... Chez can cry into his Moet :partypooper:

Annersley is pissed off @:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wombat I think Lord Locky wanted loyalty to the Titans not us, its a Qld thing mate, but in the end he will remain at the best club in the competition. I would look inside the box, so to speak, about who will be Tooves successor. although I agree with you that it wont be anytime soon that he will be replaced.
I ALWAYS want a former Manly player to coach us as my 1st OPTION....Never doubt it!

If DCE is fit, and with Morgan doubtful, I can't see why he won't be picked for Origin. I've read a lot of comments to media articles today and most Queenslanders are saying he shouldn't be picked. He's not shown any disloyalty to Qld, but their "us against them" mentality has hampered their ability to see through the trees. He's rejected a Qld based club so he is obviously mud to some people up there right now.

As for the Qld 'legends' weighing in with their opinions. If DCE was say, playing for the Donkeys and backflipped to stay with them instead of joining the Tits.....would they be coming out and saying he should have honoured his contract? I doubt they would be against it if he stayed up there instead of coming to a Sydney based club.

And lets not forget, the Donkeys never wanted him in the first place because they thought he was too small, and so did pretty much every other club except ours. Manly gave him his chance. He's actually staying loyal to those who gave him his shot at glory and helped turn him into a star.
That's it Holden V8....That's it champ

Myles reneging would be a good thing - we have so many young props coming through now. @:cool:

So long as we have the world class half that Joker promised us, the big boppers will appear :)
Won't happen. Manly is a club that is a privilege to play for. He knows that.
NYEagle

Geez what's the bug up PK's arse on 360? **** get over it you sooks! First they think more people should be loyal and be one club guys then when someone signs a ****ing lifetime deal GUARANTEEING he stays a one club player they **** all over him.

Well you know what - we're Manly - NO ONE LIKES US WE DONT CARE!

Now we just gotta hope:

a) The nrl register his contract, and

b) Titans don't offer a 2 lifetime contract as he can still back flip!!!!!

He can't flip again. The Rd 13 rule is only for "signing" for a new club. The NRL can't register the contract until after Rd 13 BUT can/do register a contract with the incumbent club whenever and once it's done it's done.

Geez what's the bug up PK's arse on 360? **** get over it you sooks! First they think more people should be loyal and be one club guys then when someone signs a ****ing lifetime deal GUARANTEEING he stays a one club player they **** all over him.

He was just trying to put his facts to Annesley and Annesley said no thats not true Kent is the one who is looking like a goose here

Say he had been a bunnies player coming to Manly & backflipped it would be a different story.

How goods that! Was in the doctors waiting room this arv, when the news flashed up on the TV, I'm fist pumping and carrying on, and the rest of the crew in the waiting room are shiiting themselves. Doc, who I've known for 20 years didn't even bother with the BP, said it'd be a false reading for sure! Apart from GF wins...I can't remember being this happy about Manly! Well done DCE.

I wish I could watch 360 and see all this stuff

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10