• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Was it published?

Remember though, when you read the Daily Bellylaugh, or one of its stablemates like the Curious-Male in Sub-tropical Parramatta (aka Brisbane), or the Hun in Melbourne, you're seeing a reflection of how the News Ltd bunker views a certain demographic willing to buy their embossed emergency bog rolls. That is, the lowest common denominator demographic.

10991069_10206087876183810_1321073025524339201_n.jpg

it's funny how all these wanker X footballers up north are having there say with pretty much all of them screwing up something while they were playing in there past. No one's perfect, except Manly fans. Again, Titans fans, X player scumbags from QLD, The NRL and Media can all P$&^ off. Oh yeah and Parramatta and Melbourne they can F Off

Im over the moon that he is staying because he is a great player. We will probably win a few GFs with him which makes this ****ty year a little easier to take. All that said I can see why some of his team mates don't like him because he comes off as a douche bag.

Was it published?

Remember though, when you read the Daily Bellylaugh, or one of its stablemates like the Curious-Male in Sub-tropical Parramatta (aka Brisbane), or the Hun in Melbourne, you're seeing a reflection of how the News Ltd bunker views a certain demographic willing to buy their embossed emergency bog rolls. That is, the lowest common denominator demographic.
Nope, hasn't been published yet...I'm not holding my breath!

And yep, I know exactly what you mean about the standard of those publications - that's why I never buy them, just read the online versions on work computers I don't pay for ;-)

DCE was on Triple M this morning and had some interesting things to say about a few topics that Matty Johns raised - worth a listen on following link. I did wonder if Matty was going to ask him about his mothers' tweets seeing as she gave Johns a serve via Twitter when he claimed that he had inside word that the backflip was on last week. But he took the honourable route and let it go.

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sh...daly-cherry-evans-interview-with-matty-johns/

Interesting comments on the friction within the playing group and Tooves' future prospects
Thanks for the link C&C. I liked that he addressed the Brett 'issue' and gave a solid indication that the players are all strongly with Tooves.
Very happy to have him playing with us for the long haul but I do get a little tired of the 'family' argument. If he expanded on it a little more by talking about his wife being a Northern beaches girl, then maybe. But it just sounds like a money and security thing and it's a little hard to relate to for the average footy fan that the GC $$$ weren't enough.
And, I have to ask:
Does anyone really believe that a player can tell their management that they want to know nothing about negotiations yet have a fully fledged contract put in front of them one morning and have it signed within 48 hours? What? There were no details that needed negotiating by the player himself? Really? I don't buy it and that may be why he's copping it so much from the media. If you present as honest you really need no holes in your story.
As I said before, he may be a prat but he's our prat. C'mon Cherry!!!!!!!!

Here's the gem. Those 2 plonkers Tallis and Lewis question dce integrity and his qualifications now to captain Qld because can't trust his word.....HELLO Dickheads who's the current captain. The grub responsible for turning league into a UFC match. The grub who signs 2 contracts and then lies about it all. Wake up you fuking dimwits and stop trying to appeal to the moron masses.

Exactly what I was thinking, the current QLD and Aussie Captain had a 2nd Contract in the biggest Salary Cap Rort in the history of the NRL. And they are questioning DCE's integrity?
Ha!!!

• 🤝
Reactions: Rex
Exactly what I was thinking, the current QLD and Aussie Captain had a 2nd Contract in the biggest Salary Cap Rort in the history of the NRL. And they are questioning DCE's integrity?
Ha!!!
That's QLD logic for you. Their emotions have really got the better of them at this point. The Front page of the Bulletin is a bit much. Ironically it would have given Chez further confidence in his decision. I'm voting a dummy spit to the entire state of Queensland today.

Just had a good laugh reading some of these comments....
Rob of Ipswich Posted at 3:35 PM June 03, 2015
As a Queensland supporter I'm never going to cheer for him again and will be booing him at Game 3. He isn't a Queenslander and we don't need him anymore.
Phil Hamilton of Southport Posted at 4:22 PM June 03, 2015
OK, lets have the NRL have a real look at Manlys salary cap and if it does not match the Titans deal it will certainly be very fishy, a bit like the way it smells.
Gofaq Youssef of Gold Coast Posted at 12:32 AM Today
Change the honour of your word for your family Daly? You have no honour. You had your family beside you when you gave your word and your handshake on the Titans deal. Now you've forever left your family with no honour. Doesn't matter what happens to you from here on in, but you and your family will never know honour. Sad really. We all thought that you were an honorable man. You are a Judas.

S**t, he's not a Queenslander anymore and he's left his family with no honour:eek::eek::eek:
As far as I'm concerned Youssef can Gofaq himself.

My favourite thing about the backflip, after the initial delight, is that Mavin has gone into hiding.

The gall of getting stuck into people for pointing out OBVIOUS signs that he was considering a backflip was just absurd. Now it appears he's suffocated from all the egg on his face. Will he ever have the hide to show himself here again? The new saga unfolds...

Can someone explain Queenslanders to me?
If he'd signed with the Sharks instead of the Titans and backflipped on them, there would have been no such response from those north of the border. Given that almost none of them are Titans supporters, I just don't get it.

The other hilarious thing about this Queenslander logic is that not playing State of Origin actually benefits Manly! He's available for 3 more games a year for us, 3 of which he could cop a battering or get injured or whatever.

So by all means Queensland, never pick him again!

Let's face it, apart from the obvious QLD Manly supporters who are all great people the average Queensland football fan is a complete and utter ****wit!!

And Queensland journos, well that's a whole other story.

"Trust, Honor, Integrity: its the Maroon Creed" !!!
F.ck me dead! And to think we thought the Maroons were just a bunch of boofhead footballers rather than Knights of the Round Table, fine upstanding men of impecable honor, fighting for truth, justice and the slack jawed queensland way.
Where the hell do they come up with this sh.t? Only filthy Murdoch hacks could write crap on this nuclear scale.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
And let's not forget in about 3 days this will be a storm in a teacup.

The rubbish journos will move on to the next garbage story or click bait to sell their rags.

Well guess what, here's one reader that refuses to buy one of their papers or click on one of their bull**** stories.

Does anyone recall these keyboard warriors getting worked up to this degree when Inglis assaulted his wife or reneged on his deal with the Broncos?

DCE needs to know that sh.t storms like this pass through the public consciousness about as regularly as your average bowel movement. Nobody will give a damn this time next year. Does anyone remember that Greg Bird glassed his girlfriend and tried to get his best mate to take the rap. Certainly not the Australian selectors.

Keep your chin Up Daly. You made the right decision.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8