The Dead Wood needs to go!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Harpo played well and was cheated out of the Captain's Challenge. He didn't lose the ball.
This match was a stitch-up. There is so much gambling money in the sport anybody who thinks there is no corruption is naive.
I agree and I’m done with the game now. We were cheated out of this one and Cummins made sure the Eels got over us.
The game isn’t what it used to be. The six again rule was the worst rule introduced and it’s an easy way for referees to swing possession and change a teams momentum. I’ve deleted all the NRL apps and I’ve unfollowed anything NRL related. The corruption is so obvious. I’m done. Over and out.

Des needs to start actually making some calls on form here. How the f$&@ is Marty picked in this team? He’s dreadful! And keppie is a liability. At least he’ll be suspended more than likely. Those two out and Bulle and sone other prick in.
Ok... sorry I will be the dill and ask... with Paseka out..... just who replaces Keppie and Marty? Bullemor maybe but he offers not much... Sipley offers nothing... the cupboard is bare my friend! Bullemore is no upgrade let me tell you... at best a wash

Ok... sorry I will be the dill and ask... with Paseka out..... just who replaces Keppie and Marty? Bullemor maybe but he offers not much... Sipley offers nothing... the cupboard is bare my friend! Bullemore is no upgrade let me tell you... at best a wash
Sippers was good for the first 20 minutes, but he was never given a second stint which was strange.
The only other credible prop we have in reserves is DeLuxe. He won't let us down and would have helped our defence last night when it was most needed. I'd be more than happy to see him in our top 17.

Sippers was good for the first 20 minutes, but he was never given a second stint which was strange.
The only other credible prop we have in reserves is DeLuxe. He won't let us down and would have helped our defence last night when it was most needed. I'd be more than happy to see him in our top 17.
To me KDL is just a plugger - yes he can tackle but is cannon fodder in attack

I agree and I’m done with the game now. We were cheated out of this one and Cummins made sure the Eels got over us.
The game isn’t what it used to be. The six again rule was the worst rule introduced and it’s an easy way for referees to swing possession and change a teams momentum. I’ve deleted all the NRL apps and I’ve unfollowed anything NRL related. The corruption is so obvious. I’m done. Over and out.
Are you still here?

Bullymoor has offered alot more at prop. Hes been good recently. Sipley started the game well. Hence why we were dominant with no errors. De Luis stats in the reserves is amazing. Always 150m+ with 40 tackles and usually very few missed. Hes earnt a stint.

Marty knows hes leaving and he doesnt want to get injured. Hes not putting in. That is clear. Keppie needs a stint in reserve grade with Harper. A stint meaning.. 5-6 games. Not just one Des.

Bullymoor has offered alot more at prop. Hes been good recently. Sipley started the game well. Hence why we were dominant with no errors. De Luis stats in the reserves is amazing. Always 150m+ with 40 tackles and usually very few missed. Hes earnt a stint.

Marty knows hes leaving and he doesnt want to get injured. Hes not putting in. That is clear. Keppie needs a stint in reserve grade with Harper. A stint meaning.. 5-6 games. Not just one Des.
Thanks Kaza... I didn't think Sipley was great - he was serviceable - but not great. KDL in my mind is a plodder and Bullwinkle again in my mind is just average and I am not sure he is a middle. I would be happy to give him a go because he can't be much worse than Keppie/Sipley or Marty at the moment and I have been a decent Marty supporter.

I
I think sipley has the potential to be an out and out starter every week. If he can put in the quality minutes. Played well last night. Should of had another stint. Whether it's because of his fitness levels or not I dunno

I

I think sipley has the potential to be an out and out starter every week. If he can put in the quality minutes. Played well last night. Should of had another stint. Whether it's because of his fitness levels or not I dunno
Thanks - a few people have said Sipley went well... I need to look at the replay. I didn't notice him much at all but hey I could well be wrong. I saw him have a couple of runs... didn't notice he bent the line or anything but I will go back and have a look. You guys and gals all might have it right and I need better goggles.

Thanks - a few people have said Sipley went well... I need to look at the replay. I didn't notice him much at all but hey I could well be wrong. I saw him have a couple of runs... didn't notice he bent the line or anything but I will go back and have a look. You guys and gals all might have it right and I need better goggles.
He was solid. Nothing spectacular. But that's all you need from your starting props. Tighten up the middle and just tackle, run and compete. He started us off well and set the platform along with aloiai, and we were rolling

Des needs to start actually making some calls on form here. How the f$&@ is Marty picked in this team? He’s dreadful! And keppie is a liability. At least he’ll be suspended more than likely. Those two out and Bulle and sone other prick in.
Sorry to say keepie (Don't like ) and Haumole ( like ) both can escape bans this week with early guilty pleas

He was solid. Nothing spectacular. But that's all you need from your starting props. Tighten up the middle and just tackle, run and compete. He started us off well and set the platform along with aloiai, and we were rolling
Thanks - I will have another look. Aloiai is all quality - love him in attack and defence.

that already been decided?
Yep

Sea Eagles forwards Haumole Olakau'atu and Sean Keppie are set to be available for Thursday night's clash with Melbourne, despite being charged over incidents in Manly's dramatic 22-20 loss to Parramatta.

Olakau'atu faces a two-match ban if he unsuccessfully challenges a grade one crusher tackle but can escape with a $3,000 fine for an early plea, while Keppie will be fined unless he has a grade one dangerous throw charge overturned.

Yep

Sea Eagles forwards Haumole Olakau'atu and Sean Keppie are set to be available for Thursday night's clash with Melbourne, despite being charged over incidents in Manly's dramatic 22-20 loss to Parramatta.

Olakau'atu faces a two-match ban if he unsuccessfully challenges a grade one crusher tackle but can escape with a $3,000 fine for an early plea, while Keppie will be fined unless he has a grade one dangerous throw charge overturned.
Much appreciated - wow - I thought Haumole would be out for two. Thanks for the info mate.

Much appreciated - wow - I thought Haumole would be out for two. Thanks for the info mate.
I know I thought the same.

Down know but the nrl will never ever again I say never ever admit it but our ref rort last night came into play.. they new they stuffed up.

Anyway glad to have both playing next weekend.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8