The Dead Wood needs to go!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Oh no our best player and captain is well paid after we ****ed him around and he'd signed elsewhere, so many troglodytes so little time
You don't honestly believe he is our best player do you??
Just a quick sidenote.. because I'm unsure..
Has Cherry ever been the dally m halfback of the year? Just curious

For once I agree with the clown.

Parkers attempt to diffuse a bomb by kicking it like an under 10s soccer goalie back to Penrith has sealed his fate in my mind.

In a night of dumb plays, that was by far the dumbest.

Yeah but it was a rare and much-needed moment of levity! At least Parker can lift our sagging spirits with innovative plays like that.
Up there with one of Parker’s early games where he managed to injure himself taking a tap kick.

Yes he has, in 2014 . He also won rookie of the year in 2011.

Last edited:
Agree with the headlines, with a blown turbo there is not other stike players who are consitent.
At this point the focus should be who we keep and test.
Blown turbo,
Garrick,
Koula,
Meyers,
Saab,
Shuster,
Toby
Bully,
Olakaotu,
Gordon hooker,
Paseka,
Fainu,
Jake,

Bench
Woods,
Sipley,
Lawton,
Weeks

Should've been 2 time CCM, because at the end of the day the Dally M medal doesn't win you a premiership, it doesn't come close, we win games without Tom, we lose games without DCE other than the 2 trials this year if that's how far you need to push arrogance and ignorance, our win percentage without Tom is likely around 30% since he took up fullback, maybe we've won more than one game without DCE since he took the 7

Should've been 2 time CCM, because at the end of the day the Dally M medal doesn't win you a premiership, it doesn't come close, we win games without Tom, we lose games without DCE other than the 2 trials this year if that's how far you need to push arrogance and ignorance, our win percentage without Tom is likely around 30% since he took up fullback, maybe we've won more than one game without DCE since he took the 7
But where's those premierships after he signed that big deal?
James Harden Reaction GIF by NBA

DCE our best player 🤣🤣 he shouldn’t really even have one CCM and using those as a point is insane, that team had already won a grand final 40-0 before he came around. Since the core of that team left/retired and he signed his contract we’ve been mostly terrible, while seeing countless players leave because we haven’t been able to afford to keep them… I wonder why

He has barely missed any games since he’s been here either (helps when you don’t take the line on) while Tom has consistently had injury problems each year so that point you are trying to make doesn’t really work either, but for what it’s worth last time DCE was out around origin last year we looked much better with Foz and Schuster in the halves.

The cow is Manly Leagues club and thats DCE standing behind him ready to milk for all its worth.
In fairness to DCE , A player is only worth as much as clubs are prepared to pay him

In fairness to the Manly club , DCE needs to step up and live up to his value and our legendary clubs high standard Benchmark . He needs to show QLD state of origin Leadership every week

So if we clear the deadwood what do we have left.
1. Turbo - if ever fit
2. Saab
3. Myers
4. Koula
5. Garrick
6. Schu
7. Humphrey's
8. Paseka
9. GCKT
10. Sipley
11. Olakau'atu
12. Sykes
13. Jake T

14 Weekes
15. Bullemore
16 S Fainu
17. Stuckey

I watched Woods play yesterday. He looked pretty good. I think he's stinging for a callup.
Sipps looks like hes taken his demotion personal, as he put in a solid shift as well.
The Woods Perspective
Woods was released by the Sharks to make way for their more dynamic pack and could not get a start at the bottom of the 8 St George pack but he looks good for our NRL side ?

I saw the nsw cup game replay as well and aging woods who was dominant at his peak many years ago is not the dynamic forward we need against dynamic packs like the Benchmark Panthers .
Woods does everything in slow motion and slow is not the go in the modern game

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8