The Footy Show Last Night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The best league show on TV was 'barefoot rugby league' on the indigenous channel. Can't seem to find it these days.

This all about Bozo backing Zorba with Hadley laying in the boot. It's called jobs for the boys!

and soon as the Game Plan says anything negative about Manly their program will be useless too! :) Poor old Raaay[/u]

Narly said:
This all about Bozo backing Zorba with Hadley laying in the boot. It's called jobs for the boys!

Totally agree, Seriously why would Hadley get so involved.

Cameron said:
Hadley normally doesn't get his facts wrong
What?

A man who constantly sets aside the fact that 94 out of 100 climate researcher believe in climate change and instead he and his redneck pal Alan Jones try and claim it as a "hoax" a "myth" and "witchcraft"

Hadley rarely get's his facts straight.

Ronald Jock said:
Cameron said:
Hadley normally doesn't get his facts wrong
What?

A man who constantly sets aside the fact that 94 out of 100 climate researcher believe in climate change and instead he and his redneck pal Alan Jones try and claim it as a "hoax" a "myth" and "witchcraft"

Hadley rarely get's his facts straight.
Hadley doesn't care about facts.

Fact: Zorba's 'good sort' comment was offensive because of its context – dismissing a serious question asked by a journalist by reference to her gender.

Fact: that comment was not the reason for Zorba being moved on: "That was an isolated incident but it was not the reason," Perry said. "In isolation, it was not that bad. "The business is under pressure financially and we are looking at going in a more contemporary direction."

Fact: Williams's comment was totally different. It was a sexual reference but was not a put-down of women or any other group in society. In my view it is far more offensive for Hadley to adopt the patronising position of implying that women are offended by sex or sexual jokes.

Besides, if he thinks that comment was scandalous, what is he doing appearing on a program (the Footy Show) where 90% of the humour is facile smut and risque innuendo? Yes the comment was a fairly low grade of humour, but hardly offensive and certainly not discriminatory.

I'm not a zorba fan but I will back him to the hilt on the good sort call that is as harmless as they come. As a society we need to take a chill pill and not get so precious.

Cameron said:
I'm not a zorba fan but I will back him to the hilt on the good sort call that is as harmless as they come. As a society we need to take a chill pill and not get so precious.

The good sort thing was not the issue with Zorba. It suits Hadley and bozo to spin it so it looks like it was. Zorba has always spun the truth.
He uses his mates at the telecrap and Hadley to go after people. Ask Max Delmege how the same group went after him.

P S
I was told that Scott Penn was interviewing the new media person on the morning of the good sort comment. The good sort incident happened 10 hours after. Penn has hidden behind the other directors over moving Zorba on. Penn had been looking for a replacement for his uncle for months before good sort gate happened.
Very weak of Scott if you ask me.

I posted this elsewhere:

"I don't think Bozo would involve himself in this stuff. It's more likely the good relationship between Rothfield and Hadley that's behind this latest attack. The latter hasn't always liked Zorba anyway. Apparently back in the early to mid-90s they were not on good terms with each other. I can remember Hadley rhapsodising about the halftime entertainment at the old ANZ Stadium in Brisbane, when Willie Nelson performed on one occasion, then comparing it to the boomerang throwing at Brookvale. Guess who the Manly 'entertainment director' (for want of the correct title) was at the time."

Maybe part of Hadley's approach on Thursday night was to have a dig at Vautin, who is obviously on good terms with his former 1987 GF teammate. If so, it backfired on him.

Hadley has absolutely no credibility.
The guy is an over priviledged redneck with no concern for anyone but himself. His political views belong in the 50's. He is out of touch with the modern world just like every boofheaded old school conservative. I find it disturbing that people like this are given a voice in todays society. There isn't one progressive bone in the filty pigs body.
He should be put on an island with Joh Bjelkie Pieterson, Tony Abbott and Cambo where no brown people, homosexuals, women or anyone else they consider inferior will ever bother them.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Can we put Gillard, Penny Wong and all the greens on that island too

Berks you missed the point Duffy is a blind filthy lefty wing communist labor party card holder.

He has posters of gillard, swan and Wong all over this walls. He loves the "great" job Gillards doing.

Hey duff :d

Cameron said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

Berks you missed the point Duffy is a blind filthy lefty wing communist labor party card holder.

He has posters of gillard, swan and Wong all over this walls. He loves the "great" job Gillards doing.

Best performing country in the Western world.

No, i'm not a member of the ALP at all. They're far too centralist for my liking.

Duff said:
Cameron said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

No, i'm not a member of the ALP at all. They're far too centralist for my liking.

Geez.. nothing better than name calling when it comes to political discussion. How in the hell can someone as unappealing as Hadley succeed so much in the media? Did he even go to uni or anything? Surely even people who agree with his conservative views must acknowledge how stress-inducing he is when he speaks..

Jason and Pals said:
Duff said:
Cameron said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

Geez.. nothing better than name calling when it comes to political discussion. How in the hell can someone as unappealing as Hadley succeed so much in the media? Did he even go to uni or anything? Surely even people who agree with his conservative views must acknowledge how stress-inducing he is when he speaks..
Jason you wouldn't be aware but Duff and I are mates and we always put crap on each other over politics. You should see some of the text messages I have got from that gillard loving left Wing commo ;)

But you weren't too know so I can understand why you would of seen it in a different light.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7