The Front Row

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
We have a lot of props but only 3 good ones.

We have zero top line props.

This is how i rate our props.

1. Jake Trebojevic
1. Marty Tapau
2. Darcy Lussick

Lightyears

3. Brenton Lawrence
4. Addin Fonua Blake
5. Nate Myles
6. Lloyd Perrett

If we could add a Kane Evans, a Dylan Napa or an Aaron Woods to the top of that list then i would be happy.
Give me Shannon Boyd and I'd be ecstatic!

I managed to convince myself that we had prop adequately covered, but that was before Meehan redecorated. I think I was also counting on Myles lifting but I don't think he played many minutes last week. Maybe he can't?
We are lucky it is (merely) Souths this week, we still have a reasonable chance.

List of off contract props

Attachments

• IMG_8802.PNG
    IMG_8802.PNG
    84.5 KB · Views: 11
List of off contract props
Given where the game seems to be heading, especially if they decide to drop the interchange further, I'd like a mobile prop like Kane Evans. Jordan McClean would be good also; however, NRL360 mentioned he is strongly tipped to go to the Cowboys.

Matt Scott is probably a bit old now, still good, but we need someone with their best ahead of them I would think. Scott will probably end up in Newcastle. Aaron Woods will stay at the Tigers - he has one club player written all over him.

Welch has just re-signed, McLean rumoured to have signed with Cows, Woods is captain so won't be moving now. And Grant is crap.
Looks like we better throw cash at Evans.

I can say on good authority that manly are not impressed with the kapow suspension. Its not that there unhappy with the nrl entirely for handing out the suspension, its more that they are paying him big bucks to stay on the field not off it .

1. Jake Trebojevic
1. Marty Tapau
2. Darcy Lussick

Lightyears

3. Brenton Lawrence
4. Addin Fonua Blake
5. Nate Myles
6. Lloyd Perrett

If we could add a Kane Evans, a Dylan Napa or an Aaron Woods to the top of that list then i would be happy.
I think fonua blake is above Lawrence. 8 runs 94 metres on the weekend. Not great numbers but has a lot of potential IMO.

I think fonua blake is above Lawrence. 8 runs 94 metres on the weekend. Not great numbers but has a lot of potential IMO.
Fonua-Blake has good impact but probably doesn't have the stamina at this stage. Hopefully he plays longer minutes as the season progresses.

We offered woods massive $$$ about 4 years ago.
He was just about over line then he pulled plug last minute.
I believe tigers payed him a chunk of robbies money upfront to keep him, hence robbies contract got back ended.
I can't see him leaving the tigers nor would I pay him the 800k he commands.
Josh maguire is cheap, so is james Fisher Harris. You could pick them up and splurge on dale finucane and maybe curtis Scott ( hard running centre ) from the storm.

1. Jake Trebojevic
1. Marty Tapau
2. Darcy Lussick

Lightyears

3. Brenton Lawrence
4. Addin Fonua Blake
5. Nate Myles
6. Lloyd Perrett

I agree with top 3, worrying thing is Marty and jake are back rowers. We need another prop and middle forward.

Prop option for me; evans, mclean or Tagataese .
Back row options; nelson Asofa-Solomona, tepai moeroa or just get rid of lawrence brown and use matai and snakes freed up cash and go all out for the best forward in the game Jason Talmalomo!

I agree with top 3, worrying thing is Marty and jake are back rowers. We need another prop and middle forward.

Prop option for me; evans, mclean or Tagataese .
Back row options; nelson Asofa-Solomona, tepai moeroa or just get rid of lawrence brown and use matai and snakes freed up cash and go all out for the best forward in the game Jason Talmalomo!
We would be stupid not to have a red hot crack at JT (the big one). Lawrence will be finishing up, Snake, Matai and hopefully either Myles or Brown can be released with some cap relief.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10