The funniest Show on TV

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lol nah i didnt see it. I forgot about it...DAMN IT.

anyone tape it?

I only got half way through and fell asleep but it looked like it was set up to be a cracker.
He gave everyone the opportunity to bag him- and they did with his only reply being "good, thank you"- some of the trash talk he dished out to the bloke he was hustling on the basketball court was gold!
The bosses right hand man, who is pretending to be gay is really uping the ante and hitting on that Damien- bloody funny to see how uncomfortable he is!

youre all wrong funniest show on tele is the chapelle show,anyone see the rick james skit monday night bitch

damn it I missed the show again.

Monday late night is shaping up to be a good night on TV.

Can everyone remind me next monday to watch chappelle and MBFOB

No worries- OZ (SBS Monday about 10pm) isn't too bad a show either but it's not very funny!

is Oz back on. I thought the series finished

It finished about 3 weeks ago.

I use to watch that show every week..then all of a sudden the guy confesses to a murder he didnt commit to save his ummm boyfriend? and himself and gets shipped off to another prison

pretty full on stuff at times but more entertaining than the dodgy Police drama's on the other networks.

Top show, I think I've only missed one show.

I love when 'Mr Todd' makes up excuses for them to leave.

Weak one he told the guy he was too short and that short people weren't going to make it in business.

One week the two girls were in the boardroom, and he would tell them to speak when he pointed at them, and he kept alternating between each one at will, he then pointed at them together, he clearly couldn't hear them, it was a crack up.

i missed it on Monady, Vicky is has been working late and because my arcade parts are all over our study she has been working in th eliving room, so no TV for me!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4