The funniest website in the history of the Internet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Had a brief look and agree it's pretty funny. Poor bloke. Someone should have told him not to.

That's brilliant, comedy gold.

I was incredibly disappointed when the 'Poem' link led to a Ruyard Kipling poem & not one of his own. Show us how much of a Cronk your are Cooper.

That's what I thought bones. But the oheroll girls confirmed it and they both work for nrl clubs. Dunno maybe their wrong.

That is just hilarious, I can't believe he said yes to that being produced. My god.

Stevo said:
It's the sort of s**t you come up with when you think you have a career in motivational speaking and life coaching after footy.

More likely the **** you come up with when you want to appear deep and more than just a footy player.

If I were Cooper Cronk I would more likely start a blog about my actual life as a football player, training, certain aspects of the game you want to improve on, break downs of certain plays and other things that would be a massive interest, not only to footy fans but to you players looking for a career in the NRL.

I know that if the likes of Foran or DCE had a blog like that I would certainly read it, in fact, maybe I should put a proposal to them, they will likely have some spare change under their new contracts now, to pay for something like that

Once you get past the fact it's bloody hilarious I think it's well intentioned but misses the mark when it comes to execution.

Wasn't there talk of some NRL player being romantically linked with some News ltd director in another thread somewhere? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

'One day a scruffy kid is going to approach me after a game. And I'm going to know by the look on his face that he found this website and found something to flick the switch for him.'

Someone needs to send the link to Darius Boyd:p

Filipinocupid.com is another website i like.....apparently. lol

Seriously, i don't look this **** up!! lol

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8