The good new's out of the game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mickqld link said:
[quote author=mcatt link=topic=187247.msg329639#msg329639 date=1301658296]
Losing always sucks, but as far as a loss goes that was a pretty good one. We can take plenty of positives from that performance. Souths played as well as Souths can play. Unfortunately they finally fired the night that we came up against them. Had Stewart been playing I have no doubt we win that match.

If Foran has a good run with injuries throughout his career, he could be the best in the game in a few years time. He still makes the odd bad decision or sloppy kick/pass, but at 20 years old the things he does on the field are amazing.

Well Sterlo is one of the best judges in the game and he says Foran is going to be one of the best and I think he is right.
[/quote]

I love the way he carries the ball up at speed with the ball in front of him, it really puts the defence in two minds. He's going to be a great player.

DSM5 link said:
I thought Kite was crap.  Sideways running and backing into tackles. 

You can level the sideways running call at Glenny as well.  I sometimes get the feeling he considers himself a ballplayer first.  I think we'd be much better for it if he brought some more grunt back into his running.

Masked Eagle link said:
[quote author=mickqld link=topic=187247.msg329645#msg329645 date=1301658536]
[quote author=mcatt link=topic=187247.msg329639#msg329639 date=1301658296]
Losing always sucks, but as far as a loss goes that was a pretty good one. We can take plenty of positives from that performance. Souths played as well as Souths can play. Unfortunately they finally fired the night that we came up against them. Had Stewart been playing I have no doubt we win that match.

If Foran has a good run with injuries throughout his career, he could be the best in the game in a few years time. He still makes the odd bad decision or sloppy kick/pass, but at 20 years old the things he does on the field are amazing.

Well Sterlo is one of the best judges in the game and he says Foran is going to be one of the best and I think he is right.
[/quote]

Might be a good judge of talent but is it just me or can you detect a hint of bias against us?  It seems every try scored against us he wants to give straight away and wants to cast doubt over everthing we get. 

I think he's still dirty on killer for leaving the Eels.
[/quote]

Completely agree ME. It is obvious that the Killer episode and then his going to Manly has never been forgotten. Sterlo is starting to **** me big time. I respected him as a player and for years as a good analyst of the play, but now he has turned into a sour miserable PITA. If he can't leave his bias at home then he should take up calling netball.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8