The Good News Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark, the good news is I've lost 8kgs since xmas without skim milk. Secret is: a good muesli for brekkie, flatbread and apple for between meals. Tuna salad Sanger for lunch and find 3 dishes of around 400 - 500 calories each that you can rotate for dinner. Don't change food and you won't suffer too much after a few days.

Trouble is I love a few beers and a couple of glasses of wine , and bugger giving that up as I could be dead this time next year.

Trouble is I love a few beers and a couple of glasses of wine , and bugger giving that up as I could be dead this time next year.
Obviously the footy season is not the time to stop drinking!
So ....... After win win the GF 2015 (it is the good news thread) cut down to one a day til the 2016 kickoff! You can savour just the one so much more!!
And believe me, I am not a weight loss Saint - cardiologist instructions.

I was playing Farmsville while doing a poo this morning, and when I went to wipe, it was a ghostie....no mess at all.

I love ghosties , even more so when they are ghosties from a 3 yr old..........

Mark, the good news is I've lost 8kgs since xmas without skim milk. Secret is: a good muesli for brekkie, flatbread and apple for between meals. Tuna salad Sanger for lunch and find 3 dishes of around 400 - 500 calories each that you can rotate for dinner. Don't change food and you won't suffer too much after a few days.
Well Mark there Is good news. I've lost 17kg since January 5. Bacon and eggs everyday for breakfast, tuna salad for lunch and chicken, steak, fish for dinner. No bread no rice (quinoa ok) no pasta ( buckwheat pasta ok) no dairy (coconut milk ok) It's pretty bloody boring but works well. Gone from 129kg to 112kg. Might treat myself to a pie at Brookie next week. I'm sure I can find a spare $7 to buy one

I dunno how anyone could not get excited watching Beaver. He ran that wide line better than anyone ever and for longer. Big statement but the tries back it up. HERO
seriously if you feel like smiling like a weirdo at your computer or phone watch this video. I just did again. It brings a smile to my face reminding myself what a legend beaver was/is. I also forgot just how much he played at 6 in the later years

1. Fun early morning surf in Kiama
2. Refreshing post-surf nap after lunch.
3. Sitting on the train now with all my Manly clobber on & a ticket to the away supportahs bay at Pirtek Stadium.
4. A copy of Beavers autobiography that I picked up for $2 at a book fair to read on the way.

Life is good today.

I think I want to be you.

My good news is I'm currently in Bali instead of at work. :D
My bad news is I won't be able to ditch fellow travellers and stream the match. @:(
My heart will be with our mighty team from across the seas.:h:
I won't be bagging the club, team or players if we lose this one but hoping for a mighty Manly victory.
Go you good things.:clap:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4