The Good News Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great to have footy back :clap:

Great to have emojis to play with :party:

Great win by the Mighty Sea Eagles tonight :rofl:

Bring home the 2 points Manly!

Chez MOM
Gutho FTS

I'm hoping a few others post on here as well, so lets see if you have it in you to do the same!!

Being so over the crap that's going on, nothing is definitive, its all innuendo and speculation so for a change lets post good news stories here, and here's a couple of ideas, remember NO bad news on this thread, no rumours / speculation, just post your positive thoughts please.

1) I'm very excited to see our new existing First Graders signings Mason / Mateo and Burgess tonight, good luck to them all.

2) I'm also excited for young Blake Leary making his NRL first grade debut tonight, this kid has HEAPS of talent and I predict him to be a star of the future.

3) So pleased for Clinton Gutherson, I think this could be his breakout year.

4) I can't wait for round 2, whilst I won't be there the clashes against the old arch enemy are always the best of the year.

5) Overall, isn't it great that the footy is back, the off season was WAY WAY too long and that bloody 9's tournament doesn't fill any sort of gap.

Isnt Melbourne the new arch enemy and tonight is the old arch enemy in parra?

I am confused

The mighty eagles to put in a strong performance tonight and shut the doubters up. Manly by 20+

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/about/careers_at_the_sea_e.html
Maybe one of you guys could apply for this. Pay will be **** but at least we will have someone on to it and spreading the good vibes for a change.

I could do that in a heartbeat....but I don't need the money they'd pay.

Today I won my first snowboard race, which gave me enough points to be the overall champ in the club.

In a raffle I also won a slalom padded vest....which went straight to my better half.

There's my good news. :)

There are so many things wrong with this comment that I don't know where to start....I feel a little violated just reading this....it's like a bad dream that you just want to wake up from....get out of my head damn it...get out, get out! :banghead:

Yep, more of a facebook post I reckon.

Good news - Joe Kelly found out the players do like him!!! (although they don't like him)

Yum

My wife tells me I must lose weight (and she's right), so two miserable Weetbix and skim milk for me this morning!!
Mark, the good news is I've lost 8kgs since xmas without skim milk. Secret is: a good muesli for brekkie, flatbread and apple for between meals. Tuna salad Sanger for lunch and find 3 dishes of around 400 - 500 calories each that you can rotate for dinner. Don't change food and you won't suffer too much after a few days.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2