The HASS is Back!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just noticed the Irish Immortal the one and only James Hasson named in the Blacktown backrow. Desperate times.....
Already said this in another thread but I agree with you desperate times indeed if we need to sign him back.

He would be a Blacktown signing and about $100k short of being in our top 30 ......

when they said they were going after the one they let slip away ... I thought they meant Clint !!

I had to re-read it 10 times and I still don’t think I read it properly. Noooo surely not

We need more Irish international rep players.
Great foward thinking signing.

I was kinda hoping for something slightly better than Hass for the final spot in the 30 man squad, but at least he is an international I guess.

Don't hoffle the Hass

I doubt VERY much he’d be our 30th man.

Apparently Nate Myles is infuriated about what he’s been reading on Silvertails and will be making a mid season return to get us through to the GF!!

Oh and #thanksbozo

I'm angry miles isn't scrubbing bathrooms at the ground at least to earn his keep, we should of made him return from Melbourne away from his wife then he would have quit if he wanted to stay there and not had to have been paid out.

When they said an Ex Eels player was on the hit list I was hoping for Radradra and we get.....this!!

When they said an Ex Eels player was on the hit list I was hoping for Radradra and we get.....this!!

He’d be BWSE space only, probably earning a pittance!!

If TBaz decided to bring him up without waiting to see who could come up for a mid year transfer I think I’d join the sack Baz brigade.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8